How Could An Animal As Big As Bf....so Easily Avoid Being Seen / Captured?

Guest Lesmore

Admin

Re: the idea of BF and inter-dimensional travel.....

Who's to say that BF/Sasquatch don't travel in and out of our reality, or that they're from a different reality that sometimes spills over into ours, and then back out again....?

I am. The idea is so implausible that it's really laughable, you are joking, right?

Admin

Another thing is that "scientists" can't wrap their mind around the fact that they do exist, so instead of trying to prove that what they see is BF, they try to prove that it is anything else.

Until it can be accepted that they are out there, they are not going to "be found".

If you helped us by getting some evidence...

Admin

Maybe there's a valid reason why many of us see other large wild animals, but not Bigfoot.

Applying Occam's razor, that reason is that they don't exist.

If you helped us by getting some evidence...

Nobody else got evidence for me, yet I was still able to believe until I got my own proof.

Many people have done the same.

Try getting your own. It's a lot more fun that way.

Well, you can laugh if you want to about the interdimensional stuff but time travel, aside from the newer theories, is the only aspect of physics that is known to be possible based on Einstein's theories. If it is theoretically possible to twist space thus affecting time, then it more than likely happens as a natural occurrence when conditions are just right. Call it a space quake, for lack of a better term. I noticed that there seem to be a lot of other so called cryptids seen in the same areas as bigfoot sightings. We don't have a full catalog of every creature that ever lived or will live so there might be all kinds of little surprises popping up periodically. It might be caused by a ripple effect depending on what is going on with space in the rest of the universe.

http://www.physorg.com/news63371210.html

Edited by Jodie

Admin

That article is from 2006, guess he's still trying to make his time machine work, huh?

Also, the string theory with parallel multiverses had quite a setback last month.

-----

Search for microscopic black hole signatures at the Large Hadron Collider

The CMS experiment at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has completed a search for microscopic black holes produced in high-energy proton-proton collisions. No evidence for their production was found and their production has been excluded up to a black hole mass of 3.5-4.5 TeV (1012 electron volts) in a variety of theoretical models.

Edited by gigantor

Guest ajciani

I once saw a large (about 6 foot) bipedal creature walking through the forest. It had a really strange coloration, so I decided to grab my camera off my waste and snap a few picks. This is the best of them, and I was zoomed all the way to 10x. I don't think it noticed me, so it wasn't trying to hide. I bet if it was trying, I never would have seen it.

post-148-050203400 1296883908_thumb.jpg

People might like to think that we should be able to see through trees, but we can't. Even when we can make out something with our eyes, that doesn't mean that it will photograph well, or that we can immediately give chase. There are numerous things I would have loved to have gotten good photos of, and even with my camera on my hip, it just didn't happen.

Twice in the last two years, I have almost walked into a deer. Got within 10 feet before I even noticed. Several times, I have managed to see deer about 20 feet away, but only because they were 20 feet away. I have no idea how many times I have completely missed a deer. I have heard them moving in the woods, but never saw them. I have heard a coyote yip inside a bush not 40 feet away, but never saw it. Even heavily used forest preserves are easy to hide out in.

I think the best example is the pot grow.

Admin

Try getting your own. It's a lot more fun that way.

I live in the city Sasfooty, I don't have the opportunity. You have them in your backyard. Why not help?

Edited by gigantor

Guest squatchrider

Gigantor and Lesmore, if you don't believe Bigfoot exist why are you on this forum? I am asking out of true curiosity. For me I think a lot of religions are full of people following lies blindly. However, I am not going to go post on their forums.

Guest Lesmore

Gigantor and Lesmore, if you don't believe Bigfoot exist why are you on this forum? I am asking out of true curiosity. For me I think a lot of religions are full of people following lies blindly. However, I am not going to go post on their forums.

I don't know if BF exists. I truly don't. I've mentioned previously that about 40 years ago I was fortunate to attend a presentation given by Mr. Patterson and Mr. Gimlin...with the PG film and a talk, Q+A session.

I sat close to the screen, first row...still don't know what I saw, was very impressed by the two presenters....Patterson and Gimlin.

In the ensuing years I have not seen anything that has been as convincing as the PGF and I have followed the BF issue intensely.

I have gone from being a believer when I was young to a mild cynic, who still would believe that BF existed, if the evidence were there.

You were asking why I participate on this forum if my belief in BF may seem questionable to some.

I would say that most people on this forum hail either from Canada or the USA, both countries that have been founded on and have a long tradition of democracy. As such, everybody, no matter their beliefs should have an opportunity to lend their voice to any issue.

I may not agree with some individuals, but I think it's important to allow all voices to be be heard, on any issue. That, to me is a fundamental cornerstone of the democratic, political system .

I don't mean to sound strident, raise the flag, etc.

But I do think, because of the fine democratic traditions of inclusion, treasured by both countries, that it is incumbent that this 'inclusivity' is fostered by all and at every opportunity.

Guest mccaw69

Those of us that hunt know how well animals can stay hidden in the wild,take into consideration that approx.48% of this nations woodlands have yet to be totally explored and charted,it leaves a huge amount of land for the beast to hide.The sightings show that we in fact r encroaching into more and more of that habatat everyday,thus causing them to move about more than they wish,until they find more suitable locals to live. ;) Just my thought.

BFF Patron
...I have managed to see deer about 20 feet away, but only because they were 20 feet away. I have no idea how many times I have completely missed a deer. I have heard them moving in the woods, but never saw them. I have heard a coyote yip inside a bush not 40 feet away, but never saw it. Even heavily used forest preserves are easy to hide out in....

Along these same lines, I have seen deer (more than one) on an adjacent ridge move down while I was moving up the opposite ridge, and I only was able to tell they were there because I visualized (thick cover except for a few feet low down where the rhododendron/brush had no leaves) them almost squatting/hunched down while walking (prob. 80 yds. or less)and the lower half of their midsection and legs were first seen through movement and then the heads so low to the ground they seemed to be touching with their lower jaw......all this while they were not making a discernible sound. Gave me a new appreciation for cover and movement of anything smarter than a deer.

Applying Occam's razor, that reason is that they don't exist.

Don't count on it. Would everyone have to see one before they exist?

One answer could be the small number of sasquatch. Dr. Meldrum has stated that only about 1000 thousand individual sasquatch inhabit the country. He also thinks that, unlike gorillas, sasquatch are not social animals with extended and adopted families. He thinks sasquatch are nomadic, with individual sasquatch territorial movement approaching thousand of square miles. I don't know if the anthropologist supports such ideas with any evidence, or if such ideas are advanced to mask the fact that sasquatch are not a verified species.

Dr. Meldrum believes sasquatch are apes. Others believe sasquatch are what Native Americans have said they are: human beings. If a small number of extremely large, hairy native Americans live in the vast Pacific Northwest, we might have a better reason for the absence of capture and definitive proof.

Unfortunately for both possible solutions noted above, the sasquatch mongering of the entertainment media has been such a success that now we seem to have a full blown cultural virus and people are claiming to see the Hairy Giant everywhere, even Maryland. This cultural development has almost never been overtly criticised by the advocate community, professional or lay. So, serious consideration of the phenomena must contend with the implacable implausibility of an alleged animal seen by thousands in almost every state, yet never, ever meaningfully verified. Lesmore, yours is the $64000 Question that goes to the very heart of the Bigfoot issue.