Bears.. Are They Afraid Of Sasquatch (Top Alpha Predators)?

Okay then Delta, how do you think a Sasquatch with a small-ish Hominid mouth and no claws would kill a Grizzly Bear with massive jaws, canines, and two hands full of daggers?

how do you think a Sasquatch with a small-ish Hominid mouth and no claws would kill a Grizzly Bear with massive jaws, canines, and two hands full of daggers?

Sasquatch wins in the IQ Dept. I see him using a rear naked choke followed by a quick snap of the neck to defeat the grizzlly.

WOW...no wonder some people are lost when it comes to the existence of BF.

Not trying to be mean, it's fascinating really, but some people are just....................lost or clueless?

A bear beating a BF...............come on? I see talk about bears having claws so they must win.

If I put 3 more feet of height and 600 more pounds of muscle on some of you would a bear beat you? Keep in mind you have the strength that comes along with the muscle AND you still have your superior intellect. A bear would look a LOT less intimidating to something 8-10ft tall and 600 - 900 lbs.

I think a squatch will beat a bear the same manner that a fit man would beat a large dog. Heck if my hands were as large and hard as a squatch MYSELF I would box and uppercut the bear's teeth out. If I had the squatch's strength I'd choke the life out of a bear and break it's neck.

Can a large dog beat a chimp? I ask again: Can a 200lb dog do ANYTHING with a 200lb male chimp? How easily would that chimp kill that dog?

The squatch is the apex predator no doubt! I believe most animals who fear humans have learned this and associate it with what ever type squatch/yeti they have in their area.

Not easily.

And remember a dog doesn't use it front paws the way a bear does. So the bear has two added weapons.

A better analogy for this discussion is, does a 200 lbs man stand a chance against a 200 lbs Grizzly bear? How about a 300 lbs Grizzly bear? As Squatch do not get as big as a Brown bear.

A Griz can break a Moose's neck with one cleave of it's front paw..........no "rear naked choke" required.

Guest Cervelo

Lets really mix it up!

If you could get two of these bad boys to work together, I'll put them up against anything...I want to be reincarnated as one of these LOL!

EE2A3ACA-16B5-4BCD-8ED5-4ED0179E9BDE-4559-00000C95DD2A9BEA.jpg

Okay then Delta, how do you think a Sasquatch with a small-ish Hominid mouth and no claws would kill a Grizzly Bear with massive jaws, canines, and two hands full of daggers?

Would a dog say 150lbs be able to kill you? What would you do to kill that dog? I realize that we've been domesticated for a long time, so many people would just roll over and..........die, but a survivor would dig deep for some of that primal skill we've lost. I choke and break that dogs neck, my superior intellect and the dexterity of my hands would allow me to do this.

Of course it takes a man who is physically fit and accustomed to physical confrontations. I'd assume that being born wild and sleeping on the forest floor that BF are not domesticated and still possess the scrap to defend or attack.

Their mouths aren't that small either. They may and probably has the strength to break a bears jaws and spine with blows from their hands, much as a gorilla would pound something attacking it.

It's only in sci-fi movies that something with claws is the most dangerous animal/monster around. BF may not have claws but their fingers will be strong enough to rip flesh if they want.

The bear would be intimidated by the height of the BF to begin with and the fact it walks on two legs...

Not easily.

And remember a dog doesn't use it front paws the way a bear does. So the bear has two added weapons.

A better analogy for this discussion is, does a 200 lbs man stand a chance against a 200 lbs Grizzly bear? How about a 300 lbs Grizzly bear? As Squatch do not get as big as a Brown bear.

A Griz can break a Moose's neck with one cleave of it's front paw..........no "rear naked choke" required.

I think it would kill the dog easily. At least that's the reports they used to give from Africa about chimps/baboons against dogs. They said the primate would simply grab the dog and break its back.

Now a 200lb man against a 200 or 300lb bear comes down to what type of man we're discussing. Is it a man that is so domesticated that a 50lb dog would kill him? Or is it a 200lb wild man that does what it takes to survive?

I'm sure a BF can break a moose's neck with a right cross...no claws needed.

A dog cant decapitate you with its paws xD

There are reports that bears walk up to hunters and twist their heads off if shot at....and don't use their claws just their thumbs...

Guest Graydog52

post-20633-0-12359200-1361211280_thumb.jpost-20633-0-00343000-1361211302.jpgpost-20633-0-73958700-1361211331_thumb.jpost-20633-0-53101400-1361211362_thumb.jpost-20633-0-96059500-1361211384_thumb.jpost-20633-0-19677600-1361211412_thumb.jBigfoots size proportioning and muscle quality are an unknown. He doesn't compare to anything else that walks the earth.

I don't think you do him justice to compare him to a bear . I think the bear will for the most part do what Bigfoot tells him to.

Edited by Graydog52

Guest feverdreams

Team work, use of tools, higher capacity for aggression. Same as chimps can take down prey which is much stronger.

From Norse :

Just some thoughts: Did a man with a knife not kill a grizzly? Does the Sasquatch have equal power to a 200lb man if the Sasquatch weighs in at that ? AND do we know for sure that some Sasquatch do not attain the size of a brown bear ? I do not know these things... but I do wonder. there are reports that suggest it. What reports do we keep which do we ignore.. just the ones that make common sense ? I am not sure any make common sense.. Sometimes it seems a game of on Mon through Wed I believe .. on Thur through Sat I dont. On Sundays I take the day off. lol. If footprints over 18 in exist.. seems to me the wt of the indivual, if its a thick heavily muscled male .. may weigh well over a thousand pounds. if there are footprints 24 inches long .. then what ?

I couldnt find the reference regarding the paper or other references but I did find this .. (regarding the grizzly fr Colorado..killed by a man with ..a arrow ? : http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1936240

From Norse :

Just some thoughts: Did a man with a knife not kill a grizzly? Does the Sasquatch have equal power to a 200lb man if the Sasquatch weighs in at that ? AND do we know for sure that some Sasquatch do not attain the size of a brown bear ? I do not know these things... but I do wonder. there are reports that suggest it. What reports do we keep which do we ignore.. just the ones that make common sense ? I am not sure any make common sense.. Sometimes it seems a game of on Mon through Wed I believe .. on Thur through Sat I dont. On Sundays I take the day off. lol. If footprints over 18 in exist.. seems to me the wt of the indivual, if its a thick heavily muscled male .. may weigh well over a thousand pounds. if there are footprints 24 inches long .. then what ?

I couldnt find the reference regarding the paper or other references but I did find this .. (regarding the grizzly fr Colorado..killed by a man with ..a arrow ? : http://www.predatorm...&Number=1936240

I wasn't aware that Squatch manufactured surgical steel broad heads to aid in his fight with a very large brown bear.

• masterbarber locked this topic