• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
SquatchinNY

Bff Top 10 Sightings Submissions

65 posts in this topic

If someone would find the link, I would like to nominate the one where the kid was friends with a BF, and the BF beat up the abusing father.

SQNY, I apologize for misreading your OP. I thought you meant sightings as in videographed/photographed sightings. I shall go see my optometrist this weekend.

I would like to submit the account of the truck driver who avoided hitting the young bigfoot, and was looked upon kindly (and touched) by an adult female bf (presumably the mother).

Could I have a link?

EDIT: Deleted by me, already asked for a link in above post.

Edited by SquatchinNY

^^^Just read it. Bet he'll never forget that. Good thing those cigs haven't destroyed his lungs yet.

Here's ....well, no, there are too many good ones.

But I heard this guy recount this one in front of a lobby full of folks at Texas Bigfoot '09. Taking notes next to me was a riveted Peter Matthiessen. He didn't miss a trick on one I've close to memorized.

http://texasbigfoot.com/reports/report/detail/429

Wow, that one's pretty **** scary as well. I can't even imagine what I would have done at that age if I had seen something that strange a few feet away.

Sorry I cannot find a link, but my all time favorite is the hunter that tries to avoid something running at him at night in a field only to get knocked over by a BF carrying a freshly caught but still alive mangled deer. Both the hunter and BF scream in fear and the BF drops the deer on top of the knocked over hunter and takes off running leaving the hunter alone with the deer. I think it was in Ohio but not 100% sure.

There is a lot that can be learned parsing the 1,000+ sightings down to a the handful extended and believable sightings such as these. There is a definite theme just looking at the sightings in this thread and a simple wood ape is not it.

Not sure if this is a top 10 of all sightings, but it would have to be in the top 10 scariest events:

http://bfro.net/GDB/...rt.asp?id=30670

What I find interesting and disturbing is that it appears that the creature seemed to know where the guy was going, indicating that the guy had probably been observed and his travel pattern and routine learned. I believe this to be calculated behavior, perhaps predatory in nature. There would be no other reason for the creature to chase the guy, unless it was some sort of territorial display.

I'll bet that if it was an attempt to reclaim or protect it's territory... It worked! I'll bet you that this guy has never taken that trail again.

I'd have been doomed. That sucker would have run me down with ease.

I'm still reading this one and thinking HOW DID I MISS THIS?^^^^

And I come back and back to this one.

When an ol' country codger like this guy delivers one like this, oh sure he's kidding. Uh huh.

And this is how I found out there is a "Jack County" in TX.

http://texasbigfoot.com/reports/report/detail/233

That would be a perfect encounter, IMO.

^^^One of my favorites too.

That's a creepy story. If anyone wants to set up a poll like I originally planned, go ahead.