• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tsalagi

Does Anyone Honestly See A Squatch In This Photo?

45 posts in this topic

I can't believe anyone would say there is most definitely even an animal in the picture let alone go on to say they can see its eyes clearly.

post-394-015349200 1283709466_thumb.jpg

Any background on this picture?

Only that it came up on the Facebook Bigfoot forum today. Suppose to be a grey BF. I have seen stuff like this all the time out in the woods but when I walked up closer discovered it was a trick of light on rocks, or fallen trees bleached by the sun, etc. I seriously just can't believe some people believe this is an "unmistakable" image of BF. That whole Facebook site has turned out to be very hokey. So wanted to see what people here have to say.

Oh and btw I just now noticed there was a better forum to put this in. Didn't see the photo forum till now. Sorry still getting myself acquainted with the new layout.

If I was supposed to see anything at all here, it would be the back of a bigfoot's head and shoulders. But since I'm supposed to see eyes... well... not really great evidence here IMO :| 

Yeah you're suppose to see face of bigfoot, shoulders, forearm and hand reaching out grabbing tree.

you guys just aint lookin hard enough, lemme see if i can clear it up a little.......

post-168-037774700 1283717835_thumb.jpg

I see a Chameleon head with it's tongue out :rolleyes:

post-92-077470800 1283729667_thumb.jpg

Another porcupine.

But c'mon, folks. Blobsquatches are sooooo BFF 1.0.

I can't believe anyone would say there is most definitely even an animal in the picture let alone go on to say they can see its eyes clearly.

No, because there isn't one there.

Driftenmark, I love it!! :lol:

Seriously, I make out nothing!! I can see if someone thinks they've photographed something and then expects someone else to see it, simply because they saw it there at the time (or not). It's like seeing that picture in the clouds thing, we don't all see the same thing.

I sure wouldn't claim I have a 'CLEAR' pic unless I had one!!

:blink:

Are you kidding? I don't even see a blobsquatch worth its salt.

Nope, no squatch there. Amazing to me that anyone would say there was.

It's not even a particularly good photo of *trees*, let alone a sasquatch.