• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tsalagi

Does Anyone Honestly See A Squatch In This Photo?

45 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure I see what they are talking about. It is the gray mass at the top. "Appears" to be the upper back, shoulders, and head of BF. The head is turned back looking at the camera. It has tiny dots of blueness for the eyes. I have no idea what it is, but I am sure it is NOT a BF.

OK, move along now... ;)

Tsalagi,

Matrixing at it's worst. Otherwise known as pareidolia. The human eye takes perceived shapes and shades and combines them into a familiar object or scenario.

For more information about that, check out the Wikipedia explanation of it.

I see five gray 'squatches and at least one black one....c'mon, you guys aren't looking hard enough, geez....

I see five gray 'squatches and at least one black one....c'mon, you guys aren't looking hard enough, geez....

Your right I see them now!

I am glad at least someone put on their rose-colored blobsquatch glasses!

Blobsquatch goggles? Bloggles? Blasses? <shrug>

Tsalagi,

Matrixing at it's worst. Otherwise known as pareidolia. The human eye takes perceived shapes and shades and combines them into a familiar object or scenario.

For more information about that, check out the Wikipedia explanation of it.

That's what I thought when I first say it too. But members of that webpage are adamant that its not pareidolia.

BTW- it is suppose to be in the upper right look for the whitish coloring supposedly domed head, with eyes looking out and right arm reaching forward grasping something. I personally think its either light colored rocks or sun bleached wood fooling the eye.

The picture you posted right before that one made me laugh for about 20 minutes!! :B thanx

If the limb of the tree couldn't be seen translucently through Grey Bigfoot's arm then they might have a decent blobsquatch there.

Edited by xspider1

I am pretty sure I see what they are talking about. It is the gray mass at the top. "Appears" to be the upper back, shoulders, and head of BF. The head is turned back looking at the camera. It has tiny dots of blueness for the eyes. I have no idea what it is, but I am sure it is NOT a BF.

OK, move along now... ;)

I see it too, and I also agree. It is not a BF Looks like nothing more but gray hanging moss to me.

ETA seems others have pointed it out too, fail on me for not finishing the thread :(

Edited by Undedaught

personally i dont see anything. you can pretty much take most pics of trees and bushes and someone will say they can see what looks like "bigfoot"

even the most famous stills can throw up shapes that look "bigfoot" shaped. look at this. i could say that this looks like a big hairy creature with a conical shaped head,big muscular forearm pointing out.i could say i can see big neck /shoulder muscles.and a face.post-775-032748300 1288558222_thumb.jpg

Edited by demon

Found this today

lol my "bigfoot's" better than that lol :D