Finding Bigfoot - Season 3

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest Twilight Fan

Dagnabbit! I've been JINXED!!!!

Oh well. At least this thread is up and ready for when we want to talk about the new season :) lol

I've lost my desire to watch after hearing about what went on behind the scenes during the Minnesota expedition. I won't go into details, but they have no interest in "Finding" the big guy. When I say 'they', I mean the production company.

I will probably watch anyway, but with a different perspective.

Guest Twilight Fan

Hmm, didn't hear about that but it doesn't surprise me.

Finding Bigfoot seems to be a show made purely for entertainment value. I thought it was common knowledge by now?

Edited by Twilight Fan

Guest thermalman

Lump it in there with "Breaking Amish", and the Hutterite show. Lots of fabrication and entertainment value. Shame on TLC.

It's reality TV and that is about the personalities. Documentaries are about the subject, not the personalities. As long as Matt or Bobo says something pithy, and Ranae refutes it, then it will continue.

Guest thermalman

Breaking Amish is the least of TLC's problems. How about "HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO?" :o

*eye twitch*

LOLLING.........NO KIDDING. Never watched it, and don't plan to. :lol:

Do you think we should tag BoBo with "HONEY BOBO"? ;)

Edited by thermalman

Guest Twilight Fan

^HAHA, good idea! ;)

I've watched it and it is strangely humorous, in a sad kind of way...It's even more dumb than you'd expect but it's not trying to be anything else.

I want Bigfoot to be real, I deisre and pray. But after watching Finding Bigfoot, I'm pretty sure Bigfoot does not exist. At least will never exist on Animal planet. Stretch out the audience for 2 more seasons and when advertisemts start dropping, realease the bomb "oh we have captured one on film".. (sarcasm all the way)

Guest wudewasa

Wow, let's focus on Bobo's bumble instead of the actual science used to test a hair for DNA and analyze the results.

Oh yeah, this is reality TV, and the reality is that people want to be entertained and not actually educated.

I watch for entertainement value only. I say if you want to know how to find a BF, do exactly the opposite of what you see here!

KB