Finding Bigfoot - Season 3

Guest Twilight Fan

BFF Patron
........One small large peeve is FFS stop playing the dramatic music after vocalizations. It drive me nuts to have them say 'did you hear that I heard a knock' and you couldnt hear it because of the stupid tud du du dim ta da da jingle.

^This and there I fixed it for you. If they talk and step over each other's listening to responses that is one thing, when postproduction adds junk to cause you not to focus on return calls it is utter nonsense and counterintuitive to good production manners and listening/viewing pleasure IMHO.

Not that we the viewers have an ability to make a difference.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Lorihjf

"While that particular print didn't look to overly big--what stuck out to me was the sheer depth of the track. The man even stated that he couldn't get his own that deep and he weighed 200."

That was the most striking part of the whole episode to me, the depth of the print. I'm wondering..if the location had a puddle of water when the print was made, wouldn't it have more depth than if it was on more solid ground?

BTW...I would love to spend a couple nights with that FLIR Camper...very cool!

Sorry about how the quote is posted...I'm still trying to figure out how to use the site.

Edited by Lorihjf

^This and there I fixed it for you. If they talk and step over each other's listening to responses that is one thing, when postproduction adds junk to cause you not to focus on return calls it is utter nonsense and counterintuitive to good production manners and listening/viewing pleasure IMHO.

Not that we the viewers have an ability to make a difference.

The vocal they were playing up last episode on 01/06/13 I recall a group of researchers who claimed to witnesses coyotes making a similar vocal as to what I heard through the TV they were describing as a BF vocal. It was talked about on the old forum.

I've got a couple locations with great open views of forested hillside, where that FLIR camper could be put to good use. If it didn't highlight anything upright and unknown.. it would at least help to answer, what is out there at night. Great idea for area surveillance. That, along with audio.. would be the ultimate.

The show's format is getting really boring. I'm thinking it might ruin bigfooting all together with their tramping through the woods howling away like fools. It is been remarked repeatedly just how intelligent these creatures are. I'm thinking that if they're out there, they'll just say to themselves there go the crazy humans again howling away like idiots. This is going to spawn a whole nation of weekend howling warriors.

The best part of the program are the witness reports. Heck I would just watch a show with all of the BFRO witness reports dramatized. I'm kind of hoping that it gets cancelled now so that the turd in the punch bowl can dilute.

Guest Thepattywagon

I think the bulk of Matt and "Bobe's" research is seeing how many of those Wendy's burgers they can sneak past the film crew when they're all out squatchin'.