Do You W A N T Bigfoot To Be Found?

Guest Twilight Fan

Yes I do, I would love for this to be real. So far there has been no immediate impact on my life whether they exist, or not, and I don't see that changing.

Guest Grifter9931

People kill things .....

Wether, right or wrong we do. Not finding BF won't stop us from doing something we have been good at for a really long time.

The more interesting side is what happens to the history of man and how evolutionary jumps are thought to have been made etc...

How all that science changes. Also how are they so big and stealthy would be studied by every military in the world. As well as their tolerance to disease and what anti bodies they carry. Are they immune to cancer etc...

The possibilities are forever limitless .....

Also we will learn about what they have been up too as more and more people will be willing to come forward and say what has been happening / happened in the past concerning BF......

I am sure whatever they maybe they aren't a bed of roses or Rainbow tossers etc...

It would be very interesting 20-30 years of learning, understanding, poking ,prodding and killing....

PETA would have a field day and so would this place and every other site dedicated to crypto's.

Hopefully when it is found. It has an understanding of alternative fuel or renewable fuel sources.

That would change the world...

Otherwise it would be interesting for a while and then life has a way if interupting the best intentions.

Guest jimmy_simpson

Bigfoot needs protection from me. If I get a bead on one its going down.

Perfect.... I think we need a body.

Understand, I beleive in the possibilty of sasquatches existance... but i do have a sceptical side.

I dont know a whole lot, well anything actually, about DNA... but ive heard it could come back human...im not sure what that would mean...

In justin Smejas case , does that mean murder??? I say we need a body. I dont personally think poaching will become a problem... Its not like sasquatch are suddenly going to get dumb, and let us start start popping them off one by one. That would just be bizzare.

I read an article once that had several interesting points in it. One point that has always stuck with me was that " there are no experts in the sasquatch field".

I have always liked that line ... IMO there can be DNA experts, Tracking experts, Video experts... whatever. But at the end of the day it seems to me there is a lot of nothing... and anything we do have is either circumstantial, or highly extrapolated.

I have often wondered why those who claim to know the creature exists because they have seen it, spend there time arguing its existance on an internet forum.... seriously if I ever see one for real, and I know for sure I just saw a legit sasaquatch, and all shreds of doubt are removed from my mind ... i dont know if i would be on sasquatch forums anywhere after that... im pretty sure that would be a life changing moment... . But again, ive never seen one so its hard to say how i would react if i did.

Also, IMO, there are a lot of people who want the creature to exist so badly, that to them everything is proof that it does. I have met those who, it seems, beleive every sasquatch story they hear. And every thrown rock , or bent tree is proof of its existance...

I sometimes think that my research into the world of sasquatch is better viewed as a small view into the human condition.....

Edited by jimmy_simpson

If anything needs protection, it's their habitat.

...and that would mean everything that's left.

They're quite fine living around us but we just keep encroaching and tearing down their domain.

Edited by toejam

Yes, for all the science it would bring. Imagine the news when the scientific community finally recognizes the other bipedal creatures that roams our planet. It would be absolutely huge and I think when you put all the pros and cons on a balance sheet, we're better off having science and government recognize their existence.

Grifter said: As well as their tolerance to disease and what anti bodies they carry. Are they immune to cancer etc...

It would be very interesting 20-30 years of learning, understanding, poking ,prodding and killing....

See, already a call for "animal" testing on them. Let's give them cancer! Let's give them diseases and lock them in cages! Let's experiment on them! Let's cut them apart and see how they recover! Let's harvest their body parts! Woohoo, another species to torture!

REPLUSIVE.

I understand the motivation behind this is to help the human race. I just find it an abomination to use another species - a potentially sentient species - for our edification.

And yes, I eat meat and I'm a hypcrite and I know it. Still doesn't it's right. Blood is on my hands too. I just don't want them murdered for our "benefit" - that stains the human race on a soul level..

Guest Twilight Fan

+1 Madison. Many of the comments on this forum repulse me too. I wish the human race was less selfish and disgusting at times.

They already HAVE large tracts of habitat to roam. They don't need OUR permission to live on THEIR land. I think the opposite is true; it's selfish for people to think they have the right to expose a species to the world who would rather remain hidden. Ignorant as well.

I'm sorry but it's not their land. At the end of the day the American government owns it or at least can obtain any tract of land they require (there are laws where they have to pay titled owners a fair amount for it of course but i'm getting off topic, the land is the governments, people can have it as long as uncle sam dont need it)

If Bigfoot does exist they have to be rare if not endangred, they have managed to keep out of sight so far but as I said, the world is a pretty small place and it's only going to get smaller.

I hate the idea of capturing them to protect them the same way I hate the idea of Rhinos, Pandas or any other animal being in a zoo or even safari park type enclosure but at the same time, it has to be done to protect them.

If discovered, they will HAVE to capture some of them so that people much smarter than you or I, who have the correct medical schooling can examine them. It would be a very rough old experience for the first few taken but what could be gained from them would be surely worth the cost.

Give them huge tracts of land, put in place laws and regulations to protect them and most importantly pay correctly trained and educated people to enforce the laws to protect them. The states have the money to do it, with people working for them who are as passionate as some of the folks on this board are for Bigfoot, I really have a hard time seeing any downside to their discovery and protection.

SSR Team

I'm sorry but it's not their land. At the end of the day the American government owns it or at least can obtain any tract of land they require (there are laws where they have to pay titled owners a fair amount for it of course but i'm getting off topic, the land is the governments, people can have it as long as uncle sam dont need it)

Only in the selfish human mindset.

I doubt if any member of the Animal Kingdom that shares ( key word right there ) the Land give a hoot who " owns " the Land on Planet Humansarethebeallandendall.

Guest Grifter9931

See, already a call for "animal" testing on them. Let's give them cancer! Let's give them diseases and lock them in cages! Let's experiment on them! Let's cut them apart and see how they recover! Let's harvest their body parts! Woohoo, another species to torture!

REPLUSIVE.

I understand the motivation behind this is to help the human race. I just find it an abomination to use another species - a potentially sentient species - for our edification.

And yes, I eat meat and I'm a hypcrite and I know it. Still doesn't it's right. Blood is on my hands too. I just don't want them murdered for our "benefit" - that stains the human race on a soul level..

Ughhhhhh ...l just ughhhhhh....

• masterbarber locked this topic