Recent Sighting; Take A Picture For Pete Sake

Guest azguy

I agree. When I go out I am looking for BF I carry a small Nikon in my front pocket and a JVC camcorder in a bag over my shoulder easy access. I have run through all scenarios in my head but with all that said I still don't know what will happen if I ever see BF. I hope it goes like scenario but you really don't know till it happens. I also have out browning dark ops trail cams but even if I get footage it would probably get trashed by non believers. I still think it will take a body to prove their existence !    

The thing you will almost certainly have to *drill* yourself on is:  if it looks like it, camera up, squeeze off shots till it's gone.  You gotta get past that omigod I'm looking at a ...gone.

I had a phone camera on me, but I also had a two-handed grip on my 1911, and with one growling at me from an 8:00 position, and one running at me from the 12:00 position - that camera was going to stay right where it was.

I love those videos of this couple getting eaten by a bear - and you can hear the screams, yelling, and crunching.  Yeah - he got his camera shots alright.  Worked out real well for him too.