"is Squatch Eating Our Kids" This Makes Me See Bf Differently, It's Scary!

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

O.K., here's what drives me up the wall regarding some news stories I read, and what passes for journalism in our time: Wouldn't you think it would be important to know, and for the reporter to report, if any of these men knew one another? If that fact is covered here, I missed it.

It says in the story that none of the families knew each other... Or, it says "None of the missing were related." Hmm, you're right, it's vague.

Very disturbing story. 

This line makes me doubt a connection to Sasquatch, though: "Their unoccupied homes have been vandalized and had everything from copper wiring to air-conditioning units stolen."

I don't think a Sasquatch would ever have a reason to remove an air conditioner from a home. I also don't think they would regard a home that has belonged to someone for a long period of time as a valid target. I know there are reports of them trashing cabins or outbuildings where people have "suddenly" (from a Sasquatch's point of view) moved in, if they feel their territory has been encroached upon; but a systematic effort to persecute an individual (by killing him and then destroying a home he has occupied for a long while) just doesn't sound like something that they've ever been reported to do.

And I don't think that, if a Sasquatch is pursuing you, you have time to stop at two gas stations to say you're being pursued.

If a Sasquatch pursues you with the intention of helping you pass on to another plane, I don't think it's a long drawn-out process.   

Just a few reasons this doesn't seem Sasquatch-related, to me. 

I really appreciate your input. There are so many strange things about all of the cases reported. I thought it was strange that one of the men thought he was being pursued. By who? What? Have you looked up Cleveland, TX on the map? It's in the heart of the area where most of the Bigfoot activity in Texas is concentrated, and it's a tiny town, and I just wonder what's going on there!

About the houses, they were vandalized after the men disappeared, it's not necessarily related to the reason they disappeared. I think it's a separate incident.

I agree, there are lots of strange pieces of information in those stories.

And it's interesting, that the acts of vandalism aren't related to the disappearances. 

I still think it's very unlikely a person could visit two gas stations while being stalked by a Sasquatch, though.

So my guess is human predator (in that case, anyway) -- but I hope they figure it out soon!  :(

Admin

I don't think a Sasquatch would ever have a reason to remove an air conditioner from a home.

This comment just shows my friend, that you have never lived through a South Texas summer.....    :hot:

Seriously, there is nothing in this report that indicates BF involvement.

Because I am in the GE mode now, below is an image of the Liberty county (yellow outline), with BF incidents in and around circled in red. It would be interesting to pinpoint where each of the three is believed to have disappeared, but that data is missing. FM 321 is highligted in green and 787 in blue (roads that the men were last seen on). Yes, the potential is there for a BF incident, but nothing indicates that at this time. A sad tragedy for the families involved.

post-224-0-25562700-1370040676_thumb.jpg

This comment just shows my friend, that you have never lived through a South Texas summer.....    :hot:

So true....   :)

Seriously, there is nothing in this report that indicates BF involvement.

I am relieved to hear you say this! 

Because I am in the GE mode now, below is an image of the Liberty county (yellow outline), with BF incidents in and around circled in red. It would be interesting to pinpoint where each of the three is believed to have disappeared, but that data is missing. FM 321 is highligted in green and 787 in blue (roads that the men were last seen on). Yes, the potential is there for a BF incident, but nothing indicates that at this time. A sad tragedy for the families involved.

I agree. Very, very sad.

Very disturbing story. 

This line makes me doubt a connection to Sasquatch, though: "Their unoccupied homes have been vandalized and had everything from copper wiring to air-conditioning units stolen."

I don't think a Sasquatch would ever have a reason to remove an air conditioner from a home. I also don't think they would regard a home that has belonged to someone for a long period of time as a valid target. I know there are reports of them trashing cabins or outbuildings where people have "suddenly" (from a Sasquatch's point of view) moved in, if they feel their territory has been encroached upon; but a systematic effort to persecute an individual (by killing him and then destroying a home he has occupied for a long while) just doesn't sound like something that they've ever been reported to do.

And I don't think that, if a Sasquatch is pursuing you, you have time to stop at two gas stations to say you're being pursued.

If a Sasquatch pursues you with the intention of helping you pass on to another plane, I don't think it's a long drawn-out process.   

Just a few reasons this doesn't seem Sasquatch-related, to me. 

The houses sound like scrap metal thieves - air conditioners are gold mines for those folks.  Probably meth heads.  

As for the disappearances - were the car doors ripped off the hinges?