AtlantiS

Blobsquatch And Sightings Reconstructions

76 posts in this topic

After looking closer to it, i think it's a dog walking there:

post-8370-0-69125200-1364481675_thumb.jppost-8370-0-52034500-1364481684_thumb.jp

post-8370-0-04379800-1364481695_thumb.jppost-8370-0-82879900-1364481711_thumb.jp

Hey AtlantiS-nice work and pretty objective interpretations too-not every one IS a Squatch. How about that one that you were working on that I found in the BF playing with the stuffed toy with the camera in it?

Also, the one that licked the trail cam 9 feet up the tree? That one could be worked too.

Edited by SoFla

mama / Papa helps Junior to walk:

You know how humans sometimes walking with their kids in front of them, placing them between their legs

well..this is what i see in this trail cam picture:

post-8370-0-90496800-1366872023_thumb.jp

post-8370-0-15398500-1366872036_thumb.jp

post-8370-0-16626700-1366872050_thumb.jp

Edited by AtlantiS

Jacobs pics II:

The head seems to be some rocks what laying there...and seems like its head when shadow drops on it..

post-8370-0-55063600-1366885701.gif

The head seems to be some rocks what laying there...and seems like its head when shadow drops on it..

Interesting concept with one major flaw as I see it .... not to mention a few others.

There are no shadows seen being cast from the Jacobs subject in either photos of it. Not from the head - not from the legs - not from the trunk - from nowhere.

no_shadow_zps498f6575.jpg

And if a shadow could have been cast from a light source like a game camera, then to be cast downward as you suggested, then would not the light source need to be much higher in the air ... least ways that's been my life long experience in viewing shadows in relation to the light sources that were able to cast them.

The red lines should help as a way to locate things in both images in relation to the border of the ground - the tree root - and a possible rock.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

For one you're not going to get a "shadow drop" from a night photo with a direct IR light source illuminating the subject.

Second, the said "rock" is nowhere to be found in any previous or after photos including the daytime stills.

Welllll... for some reasons i cant view my own created attachments anymore... when i click them i am transported to a page what says

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#10171]

You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Need Help?

Edited by AtlantiS

I'm sorry but your depiction's of jacobs photo's  looks nothing like them. Go look at some pictures of chimps bent over like in jacobs pictures and you will see the striking similarity.

Aren't there any new cool sightings what needing a reconstruction ?.. aybe some has a tip..post it here and i wll create them..

regards; Atlantis

Cool thread good work how bout a 3d model of Patterson footage? its not a blob but would be cool

New York baby bigfoot in tree

I watched this video clip often and i am convinced that the swinging creature is much closer to the cam... it seems that almost right above the head of the person are some leaves and branches of a bush ... and to me some kind of flying insect is trapped into a spiders web... cause before all the swinging of the creature starts you can see already movement above the head of that person... like the spider swings to the insect and it starts struggling with it.. and thats the swinging we see.. and it looks like it all happens in those tree's in the distance..Also when watching complete clip you suddenly notice that the swinging thing suddenly just hangs there and doesn't even move anymore..

I try to find a good and clear way to reconstruct what i think can be seen on the video...

post-8370-0-79325600-1416480044_thumb.jp

Edited by AtlantiS

New York baby bigfoot in tree II

If you watch the footage often you will see a lot more movement...

It also seems that the swinging object is touched by the persons head / hair once... ...

At the end of the clip when camera is turned to the fire... the object in tree, what hangs there for several seconds motionless..suddenly moves with the camera...

This is all hard to see on a PC screen or laptop.. but copy the clip to dvd or usb stcik and whatch it on your big screen tv... and you will notice much more details..