Hand To Hand Combat

Guest alex

7 to 9+ feet tall and weighing as much as 600 pounds, maybe more?

It can defy bullets and cameras........

That means it can not only whip your ass, it can do it without being seen.

Just say no to bigfoot combat, stay healthy........enjoy life.

BFF Patron

Would have loved to have seen the late Gov./Gen. Wade Hampton go at it with Biggie......he had a reputation for taking black bears with knife in hand and survived a saber slash across the forehead at Gettysburg putting him down for a couple days. They don't make hombres like that anymore.

Guest TooRisky

Ya' know, I usually hate to respond to threads like this, but this just begs the question:

WTF?

LOL Yup WTF....

If you find your self having your a$$ handed to you by a huge hairy Biped in the forest's of N. America... It is best to get into a fetal position and go directly to your happy place....

Admin

No weapon, no chance. It's that simple.

IF and I emphasize IF, you were somewhere in the Navy Seal/Mossad/Green Beret level of hand to hand training, MAYBE you could at least hold your own to get away.

Odds are though, between the greater reach, strength and endurance you'd lose. Badly. They would be one hit stoppers, in other words if one charged you and you managed to dodge all they have to do with their strenghth is land one good blow to the vitals and it would be over.

I'm honestly not even confident with a hunting rifle someone would survive an angry Sasquatch encounter, so hand-to-hand well be sure to have your affairs in order and leave word of whom next of kin is.

If this creature charged you, do you think its possible to take it down just with your bare hands? people have wrestled bears before

Sure...trained bears....

Wrestling wild bears is known as making it work for the meal.

A charging Sasquatch is equivalent to a charging grizzly in my book.

If the response to stop a charge is inadequate for a grizzly....I'd assume it wouldn't work on a Sasquatch.

Tim

If this creature charged you, do you think its possible to take it down just with your bare hands? people have wrestled bears before

once I had a friend who thought he would go hunting grizzlies with a cross bow, that didnt seem a good idea either. Luckily calmer heads prevailed. Apply same to this. BAD idea....