Hand To Hand Combat

Guest alex

Bill Brasky could take him! :P

Mr. Brasky would rip off the bigfoot's arm and beat him soundly about the face and shoulders. Bill would then down a bottle of fine whiskey in celebration, in one long pull.

Guest TooRisky

Maybe it is time for an experiment... Take these tough rough hand to hand fighters and say work up to BF... Say we start with fighting a Badger and working our way up to say a Grizzly Bear slowly but with significant leaps.. We end the contest with the hand to hand fighter having a choice of fighting a mature male Polar Bear or find and fight a Sasquatch...

We could sell tickets to the live event's and have pay-per-view coverage... We could also take off-shore bets with points to the hand to hand fighter... Would make mega money...

If this creature charged you, do you think its possible to take it down just with your bare hands? people have wrestled bears before

I like the idea of someone trying to take on a bigfoot in hand-to-hand combat. Think of the forensic evidence that could be collected once the body (not the bigfoot's) is reclaimed!

if there was Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Ong Bak together in a knuckle crunching, knee and elbow flying ninja fest the hairy guy is toast.

Guest gershake

Did you notice the part where they don't engage in hand-to-hand combat with the lions? P:

J/k, great video!

- Shake

Guest tracker

Animals can smell fear and see doubt. So if anyone wants to test their combat skills maybe start by taking on something smaller first like a Silverback Gorilla. And as Sponge Bob would say " good luck with that" :)

Guest Inquisitor Jake

yeah if its you or biggie in a 1v1 fist fight i think biggie is gonna take you hands down

Animals can smell fear and see doubt.

Would this include the large dark brown stain in the rear of my trousers, and me curled up in fetal position making soft whimpering sounds ???

I believe that any human being (even Bill Brasky) would be in some serious trouble with an enraged attacking BF....

The results of which would probably involve numerous broken bones, fractured skull, or even complete dismemberment.....

I'll pass thank you very much....

Guest TooRisky

Did you notice the part where they don't engage in hand-to-hand combat with the lions? P:

J/k, great video!

- Shake

Yeah i wonder why they "Cut that part out"....LOL

as any white eyed kung fu master will tell you from that old chinese proverb 'he who take meat from hungwy lion or yeren without fist or foot has has wery big balls and can choose any women from village he want'

Guest Sean V

If this creature charged you, do you think its possible to take it down just with your bare hands? people have wrestled bears before

I would have to go with a definate No.