Hand To Hand Combat

Guest alex

Brock Samson handled a sasquatch pretty well! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBuCP_jYXzk

He had earlier knowledge and with out even viewing that clip, I remember he not only got all her hair off, he got her in a car with him. Wait a minute.. Brock is in a cartoon series and one of my favorite heros...I lost it with glee one night as he discombobulated a chupacabra in another adventure ... but since it was of the cryptozoological type I felt destined to include it here.

Oh.. and of course my response to REAL hand to hand with a REAL sasquatch:

wha ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by treeknocker

Humans have been overcoming brute animals for many thousands of years.

A bullfighter getting mauled is the rare occurence, compared to a bull getting killed by the bullfighter.

I would suggest anyone interested in combat tactics of humans, go to YouTube, and watch this video.

It is titled 'Africa Addio hunting elephants and hippos', it is extremely graphic, and shows many spears piercing large animals, and blood spurting forth from said animals.

I won't post the link, because I believe BFF will put a hot link to it, and it is really violent.

I don't think the end result of hand to hand combat with a Bigfoot would be positive for the researcher. If you accept that the creatures exist, I can say most assuredly that if you have not seen one of these creatures yet, prepare yourself to be humbled. That .44 magnum on your side will seem like a cap pistol and while looking up at the towering creature, one may feel like a 5 year old child looking up at his adult bodybuilder buff Dad. :lol: I don't know if one would be able to combat the juvenile creature? Chimpanzees have what, about 3 or 4 times the strength of a man? Not my first choice of an opponent. Chris B.

I wouldn't want a 5 year old shooting me full of holes with a smallish .22 caliber pistol either.

When I was in HS (a very long time ago) we had a couple monkeys in the Natural Sciences Lab. I don't think the biggest was 10 pounds soaking wet after a big meal. We would get them to stick their paws out of the cage to grab a piece of food, then in turn grab their arm and try to hold them in place. Not one single well conditioned athlete or not so well conditioned stoner in our school could keep those steel muscled little parodies of humanity from yanking out of our grasp...

I recall about 1980 watching gorillas in the KC Zoo playing with car tires, twisting them into a figure 8 and winging them around like frisbees. Try that sometime...

Do a little research and see how humans who have gone hand to hand (all non-voluntary) with chimps have fared. The survivor's pictures & videos are enough to give a person the dry heaves. I particulary find the faces & nards ripped off, apparently with little effort, unsettling...

And the question is how would a human fare going hand to hand with a monkee?...

Edited by NDT

Guest William

Full grown male grizzlies have been witnessed avoiding contact with a sasquatch. 8 or 9 foot weighs 800 to 1000 lbs. Very intelligent and cunning. They can sneak up on you, grab you before you could react. My money is on the squatch.

I guess it is a good thing they aren't aggressive like humans. One ran behind me like the wind, making no detectable sound. If he had wanted to do me harm, I'd be toast!

On the men outsmarting animals front. Notice the African hunters wait till the lions have eaten quite a bit before trying their bluff tactic. Better to steal a hindquarter from partially fed lions than challenge for the entire meal before the lions get some! By the way Norseman is right........50 guys run the lions of right away, one guy wouldn't stand a chance!

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

I wouldn't want a 5 year old shooting me full of holes with a smallish .22 caliber pistol either.

:lol: Agreed. Chris B.

Guest FuriousGeorge

I would love to answer the OP but I need to know one major factor. Are there bionics involved?

But wait! From the ranks of all mankind, a champion arose. One with a chance in hand-to-hand combat with a sasquatch:

11126755jpeg.jpg

LOL! Incorrigible1, I knew when I saw "But wait!" That you'd have a good one but dang bro, I snorted aloud at 3:30am!

Guest Kronprinz Adam

If this creature charged you, do you think its possible to take it down just with your bare hands? people have wrestled bears before

No waay....

Chips are 3-4 times stronger than und, and orangutans seem to be stronger...5-6 times... (I saw it in TV but I cannot confirm it).

So Bigfoot should be at least 10 times stronger...but we're lucky because it avoid us whenever possible!!