Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Crap!! I don't understand I'm sending clear pics.I will do as you said & get it scaned.Ya,the figure you squared off is him.

Sorry everyone I will get it done this wkend!

Guest gershake

Don't worry, no hurries! :) It's cool that someone has any pictures at all and trying to post them, we can wait a bit more.

post-396-035312100 1299293030_thumb.jpg

The pics you sent me today are posted here.

I think the clarity is so bad because you took a picture with a cell phone of an original on 35mm.

I think cell phone cams are like two or three mega pics and the conversions don't turn out well.

Try scanning the pics into your computer for better results.

Sorry, I tried the best I could to enhance them but nothing I did really seemed to make them look any better.

Thank you for sharing your pictures with the forum MOTW.

post-396-003992900 1299292997_thumb.jpg

post-396-092697700 1299293016_thumb.jpg

post-396-024441800 1299293140_thumb.jpg

Sas.. #1 I should apologize... and I do.. I kind of singled you out here, and I'll take a step back and make note that most of my frustration has been with some others who have posted stuff on here, are not "regulars" (not alot of posts), and who only come back infrequently to address doubters with the "i know what i know, and i dont care what you think" routine.

Granted I have not been here on the new BFF very long, and I was more of a lurker at the old site.....

So no i didnt know that you have posted vocals (and pics ??) ... Ill have to check them out...

I dont know... i just get frustrated some times....

Oh, and as far as my personal experiences... I have typed out a very long very detailed description via PM to one member here (Treeknocker) because he asked....

To be honest, as far as "B" and "C" stuff go- ill post in a public forum, but my one "A" event, can be PM'd but i dont feel like airing that in a public forum (even here) just yet....

If you want... shoot me a PM, Ill copy and paste it out of the one i sent to him, and let you take a look...

No hard feelings on my earlier post... I can be a little harsh sometimes... apologies.

Art

And Art, I thank you again for that. I have not been in contact with many lately since my laptop computer is malfunctioning and my sched has me busier than what most days give. But will be back in touch asap. Talk soon :)

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Mkianni,thank you I think it is a lot better! You can see him just fine.

You can see its not a tree.stump.bear ect...you ARE looking at Sasquatch.

Thanks again!

• 6 years later...
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2011 at 0:57 AM, Guest alex said:

We are no closer to finding Sasquatch, why is nobody making a real effort to find it? We waste so muvh monru om useless projects, like how cow farts affect global warming, when we can be searching for the beast

"We" aren't looking, i.e., no scientists are engaged in a full-time fully-funded endeavor of the type scientists conduct when they expect to find something.

But a lot of people are looking on a *very* part-time basis, on their own funds on their own time off, with no significant grounding in the habits and behaviors of the animal they're looking for.  No one should expect us to have results yet, with that level of effort.  It could happen, but we'd have to be pretty lucky.

I, of course, am totally satisfied.  Well, not; I'd like to see one.  (Or more.) I'd like to see lots of photo and video records much better than the Patterson-Gimlin film. And more, for sure.  But my examination of the evidence has told me, pretty much beyond doubt, that first, the animal is real, and second, that there is more than enough evidence that a mainstream search would either confirm the animal quickly or convince the first full-time researchers that there's one out there to find. 

Edited by DWA

• masterbarber locked this topic