Worried & My First Sighntings Merged

Guest alex

Guest gershake

Just asking because I'm slightly confused, when you say gorilla force do you mean guerrilla force?

Yes,my wife has never returned to the sighting area.I have had one other close up sighting & a dozen or so "could of been,not sure"type sightings.This place I speak of holds a rich history

Of "strange goings on" I'm trusted well enough by them I can spend 10mins.tapping trees back & forth with them.A now & again rock gets hurled my way,but never in anger I don't think,the rocks

Always land a good 10 to 15ft.from me.I have found them to be pranksters as well! I could go on & on!

I have no problem posting my phone # if someone more info. Just ask!,I'm afraid of nobody & hide nothing!

Don't post your number on here, just wait and PM it as you establish trust with individuals. You've been burned once so shame on them, if you get burned this time for giving out your number it might end being more than a shame on you, seriously.

Guest Ouachita caveman

Cool stuff,

Man of the Woods.

Just curious now, what would happen

if you threw a few rocks in their direction ?

thanks for your info !

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Jodie,thanks for the advice....O-Caveman,I have thouhgt of chucking one back,but could I be striking up a challange?

I just don't want to lose any trust I've built with it/them.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Gershake,yes your correct guerrilla is the right way to spell it.

Spelling it the other way gorilla ia a way we disrespected them.

Sorry about that.

Guest fenris

Mulder,sorry about that post was ment for Fenirs & I took your post as that you

Are a complete non-beliver & for that I'm sorry as well.

MOTW, I call BS on this. It isn't about being a BELIEVER, this isn't a religion. It's a mystery looking to be solved, and the evidence to date doesn't cut. No matter how hard you and Mulder and others want to believe it's not about faith, it's about getting proof, BETTER proof than we have now.

Admin

Preachin' to the choir Sasfooty. While I was sitting here on the computer last night, one of my guys was on the deck knocking on my glass door right in front of me. I spread the hanging blinds, and waved. Business as usual around here. ;) -Knuck

yeah, me too. I was enjoying the spring like weather this morning in my back deck. It was so nice and relaxing that the shadow children came out to play with my dog.

Their parents were keeping an eye out while taking the opportunity to "mess around", unfortunately, they were just beyond the range of my cell phone camera, so I didn't bother taking pics. I was going to get my Nikon SLR with the telephoto lens but my girlfriend used up the batteries last night (if you know what I mean).

I'm sure they appreciate their privacy anyway.

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Can anyone help me with the odd tree bending I'm seeing? Why,what's the tech.name if there is one.

The small trees are always bent to the north or NE.The river is NE.could that mean anything?Any help would be great!

BFF Patron

Did they look like this?

DSCF0001.JPG

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Yes,very close to that.Some of the "bends"will also have other sticks clearly placed on top in a X?

I'm talking 50 or more in a 250 acre area.

Guest Sallaranda

Many believe "tree bending" is a common technique among Sasquatch in order to communicate and navigate with one another. It's a well studied aspect of their behavior. What you're seeing is far from abnormal among the community.

Admin

Thanks for sharing. Ever get a photo of one of these creatures?

BFF Patron

Yes,very close to that.Some of the "bends"will also have other sticks clearly placed on top in a X?

I'm talking 50 or more in a 250 acre area.

Those particular bends are saplings damaged in an ice storm, 30-40 ft. tall, permanently arched over like that.

I have seen some arched in the opposite direction of prediction from snow/ice however just as large, I have one shot of

a particular hickory sapling bow (tough wood) that was associated with a ton of activity. I'll see if I can post that one up on edit here.

Hickory sapling bow with top grounded but with no visible means of having been weighed down--this one I suspect had more than wintry assistance to shape it.

2007_04160011.JPG

Guest MAN OF THE WOODS

Fenris,I have nothing to prove nor do I wish too.I have earned the trust of it/them

& now my goal is to learn how to become closer & injoy the presence of this being.

You are right faith doesn't have anything to do with it...

Or does your calling "BS" keep that for your garden,remember you are what you eat!

Guest fenris

Don't post your number on here, just wait and PM it as you establish trust with individuals. You've been burned once so shame on them, if you get burned this time for giving out your number it might end being more than a shame on you, seriously.

get to know folks first, and if they are for profit better avoided.... long history of that in this thing

• masterbarber locked this topic