• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
AtlantiS

Google Earth Blobsquatches

42 posts in this topic

All of your pictures are just tricks of lighting, definitely not a bigfoot. You can find a blobsquatch in almost any picture taken of a forest.

Here is a Google Earth satellite view of a reclining Blobsquatch in the area of BFRO Report # 39785 that was posted by Admin today, 0.86 miles due west of Sharron Hollow, Michigan. The Blobsquatch appears to be reclining on its left side and would be between seven and eight feet in height when standing, based on the path measurement using the Google Earth ruler set to feet.

I am including a high altitude establishing shot and a zoomed shot.

post-22377-0-69756400-1371756422_thumb.jpost-22377-0-11771900-1371756442_thumb.j

Edited by Airdale

I would jump to, "That's just another rock" ... BUT is the ice around the edge there broken where it went in??

What's in the pics before and after?

@ Rex...

That's a cool one...

Can't believe you both missed the juvenile in the lower left-hand corner coming up the riverbank to catch up with the mother. 

Would sure like to know the story behind that last one?

One in the river looks like a rock, the other looks like a stump with shadow. That is, however, just my opinion.

I think i get it, cement barrier at the bottom of the pic would probably indicate a bridge and at the top left direction arrows with the zomming thing...so its google street view i guess.

Too bad...interesting though.

Ahemmm...

Rex, 

Any chance you can post the coordinates where this view is so that members can see the area now?  Thanks.