How Much Would You Invest To Prove Or Disprove The Existence Of Sasquatch

slabdog

How much would you invest to prove or disprove Sasquatch's existence?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never mind proving it to anyone.

I would be happy if I could just see one and if I was able to capture it on video at the same time all the better .

I guess I have to try to understand it.  But I never got the obsession with proving it to the world.  Maybe that's because if I saw one, I'd know it was real, but maybe because I have either known it or suspected it for 50 years.

1 hour ago, DWA said:

But I never got the obsession with proving it to the world.

Most people I know who operate in a personal "need to prove it" mode are people who have had a sighting or heard vocalizations, told people they trusted and instead of support got ridiculed / lost face, and feel they have something they need to recover which can only be done by proving they were right all along.   In other words, it's about restoring perceived lost reputation.   Hate to say it, but it really is important to be selective in who you share with and, best of all, until you've had some time to sit back and watch, NOT share what you've seen at all.

MIB

• Upvote 1

Well said.  It might not be the height of humility to believe that one's observation should constitute proof, as no single observation does.

Interesting thread.  I hope, in a couple of years, to make a meaningful investment.  To what end, though, I probably won't decide until then.   

Heck, by then it may be moot.  

I've already invested over 10k.  Of course no BF, but some great experiences in the woods and equipment gathering dust in the closet!

• masterbarber locked this topic