Olympic Project

Guest RICH G

Guest RICH G

We have made some updates to our website, more to come soon.

www.olympicproject.com

Edited by RICH G

Quick question Rich. Were these submitted in time for her peer review paper, or is this more icing on the cake for later? I heard that your team provided more than enough samples to reproduce the lab results over and over again.

Guest Fanofsquatch

I am amazed at the wildlife shots you get, I check in frequently and really enjoy looking through them. I hope some day to open it up and see a shot of bigfoot strolling by.

SSR Team

I am amazed at the wildlife shots you get, I check in frequently and really enjoy looking through them. I hope some day to open it up and see a shot of bigfoot strolling by.

I love them too, they're top class in my opinion..

BFF Patron

Well I'd happily settle for multiple dna/tissue sample proof, etc. and forego the pictures personally. :blush: But, I have to say they are some of the best "wildlife being wildlife" pictures I've ever seen.

Efrum, I'll take this one for Rich. Yes they were submitted in time for upcoming paper and peer review, and we still have enough material for years of testing.

SSR Team

Good stuff Guys, fingers crossed.. ;)

Thanks Derek! Amazing work, all of you!

If you can't answer this I understand, but were the largest samples (the ones that will last for years of testing) saliva, hair, or tissue?

Efrum, there's nothing more we'd like to do. I know everybody's real tired of waiting on evidence. I've been waiting 27 years now, and I know some of you have been waiting longer than that. I'm not sure what's worse, waiting, or knowing and not being able to talk about it because of an NDA. You may ask, why talk about it at all? That's a good question, and I have an answer. The Olympic Project has been one of the most ambitious study's to date. I'm not complaining, we've loved every minute of it, but it's been a serious challenge. Rich and I are very proud of our team and we'd like to make sure we're not over shadowed by the Ericson Project. We have produced a lot of evidence. Not trying to take anything away from Adrian at all, but people need to know he's not the only one involved here.

I can say that this should be the most pivotal, fantastic year in Sasquatch research. Footage, and a very comprehensive DNA study will make for a monumental year.

I would also like to thank all of you for your kind comments on the Olympic Project. We very much appreciate them. I would also like to reiterate, if and when we obtain the money shots, they'll be available the second they're copywrited, free of charge.

I fully understand Derek. Just knowing it's in the right hands, and that it came from a trustworthy source is enough for me right now. I hope you strike while the iron is hot, and saturate the media when your results are released! Again, hats off to you and Rich, the team, and let's not forget Mr. Hersom! With the results you guys are getting he's already surpassed Tom Slick in my opinion.

Here's to 2011. Looks like this is shaping up to be the year of "I Told You I Wasn't Seeing Things!"

Guest gershake

I can say that this should be the most pivotal, fantastic year in Sasquatch research. Footage

Don't know whether you've said it elsewhere, but have you seen it?

- Shake :)

Gershake, I haven't seen it, but I know quite a few people that have. As a matter of fact I've never met Adrian either. We will meet when the press conference rolls around and I'm looking forward to it. I have seen the pancake footage that MM recorded. Pretty cool but not real impressive. Very blurry.

BFF Patron

"Very blurry"? even the most highest resolution viewing version possible (not the Cryptomundo version)?