Olympic Project

Guest RICH G

The clip was available for some time online, I think on Cryptomundo. I watched it also. I don't remember the big head, just a hairy arm reaching for a bait in poor light conditions. It was interesting but not compelling at all. Rumor says it's the same creature, a young female, that appears in the "full facial footage" that is mentioned on the Erickson Project site and probably in other clips that come from the Kentucky site.

The big head is strange. But have you ever heard about the Melon Heads? http://www.damnedct.com/the-melon-heads/

Maybe it's a disease or condition that can also occur in Sasquatch populations. Maybe that's the reason why they could attract and film the creature.

This is actually off-topic, maybe we should continue in the Erickson Project thread.

Tyinhell, I **** sure didn't say It was a Sasquatch. If you took the time to read my earlier post you'd know that I said I was NOT impressed with the footage, and I also said it was to blurry to make out any definition. I said I'm on the fence. One thing I will say, I believe juveniles of the species have very large heads, out of proportion with their bodies. That being said, I have no idea if the pancake footage is real.

SSR Team

Then he should have been able to clearly see the subject has something on her head and is wearing clothing. That is absolutely and unequivocally a human being reaching for those pancakes.

Are you saying that from that Clip you Posted or a differnt clip yu've seen then as in my opinion, i couldn't work otu if that was a Human Being, a Sasquatch or Frank Sidebottom ( google him ) ??

One thing I will say, I believe juveniles of the species have very large heads, out of proportion with their bodies.

I don't believe that this is a normal condition (if it's real). The head in the pictures above looks so out of proportion and has a strange shape too.

Edited by SwissChris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ajciani

I'm skeptical about it because if that were the case, we'd have a better evidence by now.

I agree with Derek, bigfoots are most definitely in suburbia.

I have been out in the forest preserves, and I have seen stick structures that a human wouldn't make, and have seen large foot impressions (but not prints).

The woods are dense, and animals seem to have a keen sense of when a human is coming. Even without green undergrowth, the deer tend to stay out of sight. I very rarely ever get a clean sight of one. I once saw something grey in color, maybe the size of a large dog, glide behind a mound, between two tufts of grass at a distance of 50 yards. Went over to check it out, and found nothing. The woods just swallow stuff up, and with keen hearing, sight, and knowledge of the land, things vanish.

I hope to get out some more before the undergrowth starts filling in.

• 3 weeks later...

We have made some updates to our website, more to come soon.

www.olympicproject.com

OMG, They must *HAVE* a body, or the corpse of a child.

That is the only way they could be doing this. They needed a LOT of material to perform these tests! How else can you preform all of these tests?

I think that BF is *other*, a species between the Apes, and Mankind.

This will be *amazing* news!

OMG, They must *HAVE* a body, or the corpse of a child.

That is the only way they could be doing this. They needed a LOT of material to perform these tests! How else can you preform all of these tests?

I think that BF is *other*, a species between the Apes, and Mankind.

This will be *amazing* news!

What are you talking about? This is how rumors get started. It's annoying.

As I stated on a different thread yesterday, we do not have a Sasquatch body. We've never had a Sasquatch body, and I don't know anyone who has a Sasquatch body.

SSR Team

This guy does.

Thought I'd lighten the mood a bit...

:D

Wow when that guy goes to the barber and says, "A little off the back," he means... A LITTLE OFF THE BACK.

Great discussion so far. I'm not going to try to speculate on what is upcoming in the documentary, but I am hoping for the best!

Has anyone on here seen the footage? Was it good?

I was impressed,but I'm not a researcher. I believed it to be a true BF dumpster diving, sorta. :D

As I stated on a different thread yesterday, we do not have a Sasquatch body. We've never had a Sasquatch body, and I don't know anyone who has a Sasquatch body.

Thanks for setting the record straight Derek. Modest, honest, and dedicated. Class act. Try not to look at the above photo I posted when I say, "I got your back bro!"

Guest gershake

I was impressed,but I'm not a researcher. I believed it to be a true BF dumpster diving, sorta. :D

Where did you see it?

What are you talking about? This is how rumors get started. It's annoying.

I was reading about how much physical material is needed and available to be used in testing.

I understand that most material is destroyed during the testing process, and that large amounts were being used.

To me it was a logical leap to assume that there was adequate material to use for the research.

I cannot imagine how researchers can accumulate so much genetic material without a body, or parts of a body.

This was and is my very own humble opinion.

Bf does not stand around letting people draw blood, and feces can only reveal so much.

Where are the specimens coming from?

How are they being collected?

I'm fascinated by this process, and I wish to be able to understand it.

Thank you for any help provided to help me understand.

Edited by Susiq2