Possible Ramifications Of Finding A Skeleton?

:wub: You remember the topic. It is so great to see/meet former friends from before. I guess that the skeleton is still out. I wonder how they know it is an Indian?

Also, it truly is in bad taste, IMHO. :blink:

I'm surprised that someone has not complained, and had the skeleton buried. :(

Would you be interested in the story behind the skeleton, and how it ended up in a restaurant?

It's an odd story now that I think back on it. :blink:

The BC hybrid baby story can be found at bigfootencounters.com by clicking on the Sightings section on the side bar, click BC, then at the bottom of the page, click "older accounts HERE" to a list of stories. It is about in the middle of the page, "Chehalis Indian Reserve" and the account is said to have taken place in April of 1924: "a Chehalis woman was kidnapped by sasquatch and feared dead. One year later she returned to the reserve with tree pitch over her eyes and pregnant, frail and in very ill health. A son was born alive and died very shortly thereafter. (This was also reported in the works of J. W. Burns)"

This area is just across the Fraser river from where I live, by the way. The Chehalis tribe has a sasquatch as their tribal symbol. We often see one of their vans in town, taking the kids to the pool or members out on a shopping trip.

Like this:

http://www.stsailesdevcorp.com/home

That is truly a terrifying story. BF just can't be in the same reproducing phylum(?sp?) that we are in, IMHO. Hubby will be home again soon, I asked him to pick up takeout because I have a headache from He**, and don't feel like cooking.

Hubby reminded me that he is a pathologist, not a Taxonomist.Yikes, This from a man who knows everything. BTW, What is a Taxonomist? ;)

Guest mariner

The BC hybrid baby story can be found at bigfootencounters.com by clicking on the Sightings section on the side bar, click BC, then at the bottom of the page, click "older accounts HERE" to a list of stories. It is about in the middle of the page, "Chehalis Indian Reserve" and the account is said to have taken place in April of 1924: "a Chehalis woman was kidnapped by sasquatch and feared dead. One year later she returned to the reserve with tree pitch over her eyes and pregnant, frail and in very ill health. A son was born alive and died very shortly thereafter. (This was also reported in the works of J. W. Burns)"

This area is just across the Fraser river from where I live, by the way. The Chehalis tribe has a sasquatch as their tribal symbol. We often see one of their vans in town, taking the kids to the pool or members out on a shopping trip.

Like this:

http://www.stsailesdevcorp.com/home

I believe this link details the story - along with several others as told to J.W. Burns.

http://www.sasquatch-bc.com/burns3.html

Hope the link works :unsure:

Thx

Guest vilnoori

Sure they're in the same phylum, also the same genus (Homo) I think. One key is how prognathic the jaw is (how far out it sticks, like a baboon or dog) and how big the brain cavity is. When I look at witness illustrations/accounts they almost all describe a jaw, teeth and so forth that fall below the eyes and do not stick out at all. That is a Homo characteristic. They describe prominent eyebrow ridges and cheekbones, characteristics that fall in species between Homo erectus and Homo neanderthalensis. They do not describe big eye teeth, which are also present in most great apes outside the genus Homo. They describe an upright gait, which does not exist outside the genus Homo (among currently living species anyway). The foot morphology belongs only to members of Homo.

There even could be some evidence that they are not only from the same genus (Homo) but from the same species, Homo sapiens--but a form with giantism, hirsuitism (Hairiness) and which has lost technological abilities. Especially if hybrid babies are possible. It would not be the first tribe to have lost the ability to wear clothes, use and create tools etc. Tasmanians also did, earlier this century and last century. Not all human families have even attained the stone age, and Asians especially, perhaps because they had that most useful of materials, bamboo, meaning they did not have to use stone knives or implements--bamboo could do everything. Unfortunately it was perishable.

Edited by vilnoori

Guest vilnoori

I believe this link details the story - along with several others as told to J.W. Burns.

http://www.sasquatch...com/burns3.html

Hope the link works :unsure:

Thx

Thanks, that's cool. So the name of the woman was Serephina Long. Unfortunately a search of BC Archives Death and Marriage indexes shows no such name on file. Not that she doesn't exist, just that I was hoping there might be an actual record of her there. In fact a record of a birth and death of the baby would have been hitting the jackpot, but no such luck. Oh well.

• 4 weeks later...

Susiq2, with Igor Burtsev's travels in the US, this web page about Zana popped up in one of the discussions. So thought you and others might like to read it.

Thank you for posting this information.

Yikes, I truly did not know any of this information.

I remember discussing this a while back but I don't remember reading about the findings regarding the skull.

Will there will follow up studies done?

Will there will follow up studies done?

How about if I ask Igor that very question Susiq2?

Okay here's the deal but I don't want to make too big a deal of this. But I'll be spending time with Igor Burtsev soon as I'm on his Visit List. So I guess if there are any major questions about Zana or related bigfoot matters anyone has, I wouldn't mind fielding a few and then posting answers when I can, probably after he leaves. Much of the time will be spent in the field so there will be plenty of opportunity to chat around the camp fire. So I'll need to know beforehand as there won't be internet.

As many can imagine, I am quite honored by the opportunity. It will definitely be a privilege to be able to share some encounters with him assuming such occurs. Which I expect given the area we'll get into. Apparently he has already enjoyed a few good encounters during his travels up in Canada, so I'll have a tough act to follow. But we should have some interesting nights nonetheless.

I don't want to overload him with questions either so bare that in mind if you will.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Silver Fox

Thanks, that's cool. So the name of the woman was Serephina Long. Unfortunately a search of BC Archives Death and Marriage indexes shows no such name on file. Not that she doesn't exist, just that I was hoping there might be an actual record of her there. In fact a record of a birth and death of the baby would have been hitting the jackpot, but no such luck. Oh well.

Many Indian tribes of the NW had stories about BF's coming down from the mountains to raid villages and sometimes kidnap children or young women. The young women were taken for mates for the male BF's. Some of these women escaped and came back to the villages. A number of these were pregnant with BF/human hybrids, and apparently these hybrids are viable. They were said to be more human than BF, to not be hairy, but to have some primitive features and in particular to have long arms. They were able to learn language like regular humans. But some were said to be so "wild" that they "could never be tamed."

There are 12 reported cases over the past century of human/BF type hybrids from China and Russia. There is a video on Youtube of a woman who was kidnapped by a Yeren in China and raped many times. She escaped, came back to her village, and bore a child. The child never learned language, had odd, ape-like features and behavior, and died at age 33.

Then there is the case of Zana, indicating that Almas and humans can apparently interbreed. Her son Kwit was normal in all ways other than being prone to anger and very strong. The people of Kabardino-Balkaria claim that Almasty females try to seduce human males and some human males fall for them. There are shepherds who live alone in the hills all summer and some of them take up with Almasty females.

There is a very weird story on BF Encounters of a man who was working on a railroad crew on the California/Oregon border around 1900 who was kidnapped by a BF female. She kept him prisoner in a hole and forced him to have sex with her over a period of time. He came back crazed out of his mind and died soon after. There is a report out of Vietnam/Laos of a BF type female there who captured a human male and kept him prisoner in her cave and forced him to have sex with her over a period of time. when she left the cave, she would roll a rock over the entrance. The guy eventually got away. Apparently BF chicks like human dudes! Maybe we smell better.

A tribe on Flores Island referred to the Ebu Gogo, the descendants of Flores Man, as their ancestors. Some members of the tribe were very small and had odd features. The Tuva in Siberia say that the Almasty are their ancestors.

The early leaks from the Erickson Project DNA testing indicate that BF is between Neanderthal and Homo sapiens and that BF is in the Homo or human line, although it is not Homo sapiens. I admit this seems odd as they same apelike. If BF is really close to Neaderthal, then we could probably interbreed with them and produce viable offspring.

How does a female force a male to have sex? I don't think that's physiologically possible if the man is scared out of their minds by a giant bigfoot woman walking off with them. I don't give those stories too much weight.

Guest Silver Fox

How does a female force a male to have sex? I don't think that's physiologically possible if the man is scared out of their minds by a giant bigfoot woman walking off with them. I don't give those stories too much weight.

Easy.

BF hottie: "Get it up or I'll near you to shreds, human cutie-boy..." whispering in his ear.

Terrified human man: "Yes dear!"

I don't care, it's all in the mind, and if the male is disgusted or frightened, it isn't happening.