My Philosophy Regarding Bigfoot ? What's Your's ?

Guest Lesmore

I wonder how many subscribe to my philosophy about Bigfoot.....which is:

I don't think it's very likely that Bigfoot exists, but I do think it would be fascinating if indeed Bigfoot did exist. It's also a lot of fun being out in the wilderness, keeping an eye open for Bigfoot.

Well that's my philosophy regarding Bigfoot ?

What's your's ?

My thoughts on this subject,which I have said before on different forums, is that basically, there is way too much smoke for there not be a fire somewhere.

Too many responsible people including military, police, game wardens, and just regular people walking the woods have had terrifying encounters with this creature.

Hmmm Interesting topic and answers... I guess I am in it to observe from a distance, see how they act in groups and interact as individuals...I guess it is the whole social thing that I want to find out and unravel... I am just starting my own sound project just out of curiosity and will spend a lot of my summer over looking valley's to see if I can pick up vocals, record them and plot where they are coming from for down the road research...

LOL of course there is that one huge problem of them allowing me to observe them, but hey there is always some hoop one has to jump threw...

Good idea, remember to leave a recorder running in camp when you go somewhere after dark, it will surprise you what visitors you can catch rifling through your stuff while you are away.

I suppose my own philosophy is to fill some holes in the big picture. Operate with as much honesty and transparency as possible without double standards or hypocrisy. Once you've put your "big picture" together then show it to people, share the methods that produce repeatedly so that others can duplicate it.

I believe sasquatches exist or existed recently, and it would be the most rewarding outdoors experience to observe one or more in it's natural habitat.

Hopefully you will have a recorder with you, a very quiet one of course, so that you can document your find like Patterson did his encounter, well his chase, because he chased it, sorta.. :ph34r: I believe the PGF to be real.

I couldn't have summed it up, any better than this.

Personally, I will continue to try and debate less,..and listen more. There is much more to learn.. through continuing efforts in the field, as well as listening to the experiences of others, as well as (most importantly) .. keeping an open mind.

That is a wonderful philosophy. I think that I will adopt it also.

BTW, Do you believe that BF exists? I do believe in BF as a species.

Guest Lesmore

I agree 110% with about 95% of what you just said. And definately about the infrastructure knowing very well about the real existence of Sasses.-Knuck

I think you meant to say you agree 100 %, rather than 110 %.

My math teacher in high school, told me you can't have a 110 % of anything, as 100 % the maximum of anything.

He blamed newspaper, sport writers with their tendency to over exaggerate, as the reason for over use, of over stating percentages.

:D

BFF Patron
LOL of course there is that one huge problem of them allowing me to observe them, but hey there is always some hoop one has to jump threw...

Hey no problem, no matter where you set up to observe, just look over each shoulder and they beat you too it.......GAR IN TEED! :lol:

Guest fenris

I think you meant to say you agree 100 %, rather than 110 %.

My math teacher in high school, told me you can't have a 110 % of anything, as 100 % the maximum of anything.

He blamed newspaper, sport writers with their tendency to over exaggerate, as the reason for over use, of over stating percentages.

:D

just like guaranteed weather forecasts, ratings don't make themselves, boys and girls.

I believe Sasquatches are the World's best kept secret & are right under the nose of North America, yet 99.9% of people there don't even know it's real which i personally find quite funny..

I also believe that they are the absolute Masters of their domain & have mental capablities that in certain area's, are more advanced to ours & as a Species as ignorant, arrogant & selfish as we are, we find that incredibly tough to take on board.

I also believe that there is far more known about these Creatures than what is currently in the public domain, by both Private & Public Researcher's aswell as Goverment Agencies in North America.

I agree 100%. I would agree 200%, but don't want to offend any math geeks. ;)

I think Bobby O should get the trophy for having the best philosophy!!

Thought about it an I'm on-board with Bobby O posting a "Winner". Does Art have a trophy emoticon we can borrow? :rolleyes:

Guest Lesmore

just like guaranteed weather forecasts, ratings don't make themselves, boys and girls.

That's for sure. We have a local weather forecaster, who has a look of panic :wacko::blink: on his face every time he does the weather...he's always maintaining that he's following a 'system'.... he says that may develop into something of concern. We call him Chicken Little.

Les :D

Edited by Lesmore

Guest Lesmore

But I'm a history geek...in fact one of the best !!

:D Les

My philosophy is that people who think Bigfoot doesn't exist are sadly mistaken.

This. This is the best post. It is beyond reason and logic to think it all a hoax, such thinking is the works of the most extreme conspiracy theorists. It is undeniable and obvious that they are very real. Tens of thousands of reported sightings detailing to the hair color the appearance which is extremely UNLIKE that of a bear, it is ridiculous to think any high percentage of sightings are actually bears. It is however, perfectly reasonable to think a high percentage of the sightings are pure made up BS. The question right now is not ARE they real, but now the work of deciphering what is fact from fiction needs to start.

I do not think the government has any real role involving them, I think they take the same position as the rest of the public, neat if it is real but I do not care either way.

The only other option besides that they are real is that around 10,000 sightings and countless footprints have mostly been hoaxed. These sightings, when plotted out by date and exact area, can be used to perfectly follow what would appear to be the typical lifestyles of a huge sparsely populated hominoid. Correlations and general patterns can be drawn with season, precipitation, human population, bear population and literally every environmental other factor involved. It is beyond ridiculous to think that all of these sightings which do so were carefully coordinated by a organization of hoaxers, which is the only option and is seriously thought by many people out of "the know" >.< There you have mine :D

Guest PAKid

I do believe in the existence of "bigfoot" or another ape like creature. However I do believe some people lie about seeing this creature. I can believe all the stories I have read on here, I have seen a first hand account of this creature. Maybe people take it as a harmful creature when in all reality we dont know very much about this creature at all.

I wonder how many subscribe to my philosophy about Bigfoot.....which is:

I don't think it's very likely that Bigfoot exists, but I do think it would be fascinating if indeed Bigfoot did exist. It's also a lot of fun being out in the wilderness, keeping an eye open for Bigfoot.

Well that's my philosophy regarding Bigfoot ?

What's your's ?

Yeah that's about where I'm at. Good Topic.