• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter

Some Interesting Blobs From Pa

23 posts in this topic

There doesn't seem to be movement of the object between frames, I get the feeling I'm looking at a root ball.

While inconclusive, this image is interesting. It was taken from page 3 at the link provided by the OP.

post-2164-0-43736200-1380202423.jpg

Unfortunately all the "features" such as leg gap, arm gap, etc seem to be created by foliage in front of it, what's behind it is a black blob. Apparently those photos might be lower res, so maybe someone can get full res originals?

The sub-forum topic is blobsquatches, no? This certainly meets the criteria.

Your points are well-taken.

There doesn't seem to be movement of the object between frames, I get the feeling I'm looking at a root ball.

I don't think that's a gut feeling.  To me, it's clear as day we're looking at the roots of a downed tree.

Very Interesting Indeed. A great place for some follow up research. To me the subjects in the photos look Huge.

Thank you for sharing. However, this is a tree

Anyone who's bored with a fast internet connection might like to take a "drive" up route 59 on streetview. I did a mile or two but my DSL ain't the best for it.

The "witness" I note is in full backpedal mode from claiming he saw living breathing bigfoots and is now just saying he took a pic of something that "looked like" them..

Also odd, is that he has been previously interested in bigfoot but deleted the bigfoot page from his web host, but google still has a cached version. Then although he seemed aware of the bigfoot community online, took this to a non-footer forum... begins to seem like intent to troll in the first place, rather than naive mis-ID.

+1 Flashman2.0. A definite Red Flag, Changing his story. I'm Selling.

Opps didn't realize was a duplicate post.

It is a strange set of photos, I still say they look a lot like ghillie suits not quite like a living breathing creature.  The back pedaling now might make it true, and being near the site of an Finding Bigfoot episode, it could be just trying to pull on the hysteria.