Melba Ketchum/ Erickson Project Press Conference

lol. It seems like too much of a coincidence.

Previously-posted Image Removed

oh man, so good

can just start linking to this thread the next time someone complains science doesn't take this subject seriously?

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC

SSR Team

lol. It seems like too much of a coincidence.

Got to be the same thing, surely ?

Edit : Either that or they based Chewwie on Matilda.. :D

Another complete train wreck, when will it end ?

I swear these people get paid to throw spanners into the works of this subject, i'm convinced of it.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
  • Upvote 1

Erickson did not look too happy sittting up there.  I was thinking the rumors were he didn't want much to do with Ketchum at this point, but maybe I have that wrong. 

I really wonder what made them decide to do this now and what all are they going to do.  Maybe he will actually release the other footage now.  I'm thinking they weren't feeling too good about only having a few people show up for the "press conference".  It was a pretty secretive press conference though because it doesn't seem like anyone knew about it ahead of time. 

One thing seems certain and that is nobody will take it seriously.

Well that's the first time, i think, that we've seen the Chewbacca looking thing move.

It moved alright, but it's mouth didn't whatsoever.

Didn't look ANYTHING like what i saw though..

I never got to see an open mouth when I saw 'mine' in 2009, but a source I trust literally with my life who has over many years, doesn't seem to put any faith in it. Mostly due to the teeth.

ETA: now I see why I'm confused on the links. The first time it was posted in the OP, it linked to a different page with only the picture, and now the OP link goes to the same one I posted. Sorry about the redundancy.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

Tac, Tac, Tac. Every time one of these crazy hoaxes comes out its just another nail in the bigfoot coffin.

Yup

If this gets any actual attention it just serves to make it more of a joke.

SSR Team

Tac, Tac, Tac. Every time one of these crazy hoaxes comes out its just another nail in the bigfoot coffin.

Of course it isn't.

I say it's more of stain on human beings than our subject personally.

• Upvote 1

They are clearly trying to beat everyone else to the finish line. Everyone being...RD and his fake bigfoot body and the Sykes study. Seriously, if that's the best video they have, it's truly shameful. But note the reporter indicates the wookie is an older female. So, not Matlida? The Munns evaluation was all over and didn't Erickson threaten legal action? So, after Munns got through showing all of us it is indeed a wookie mask, they still release it during the big press conference today [sarcasm]??

Of course it isn't.

Maybe so but it will be perceived as another black eye. These types of things do have a negative impact. Edited by mbh

Guest Darrell

Erickson isnt some inocent dweeb being taken advantage of. They are all, IMO, just more examples of the typle of individuals who rise to the top in this phenomina. They float to the top of the toilet bowl and refuse to be flushed away. Ketchem, Erickson, all of them are IMO not being completely honest

Edited by Darrell
Rule 1A

Of course it isn't.

Oh, of course. Because plenty of other scientific pursuits go on tv and hail grainy footage of people in cheap costumes as evidence of a new species of human-hybrid.   

Sorry, but this "field" is a circus.