Why Can't We Discover A Bf Body?

I now *very* sincerely believe that BF exists.

Why can't we discover a body?

Do they hide like dogs do when giving birth and dying?

All of the sightings, and no one has shot one and admitted it?

BTW, I do not condone killing one just to get a specimen.

I realize that BF is an animal, and are very good at hiding so that people come upon them rarely out in the open.

Some encounters are truly terrifying.

Several programs dealing with BF tell horror stories of hikers running for their very lives from these creatures.

They have been caught in traffic and hit by cars, but always managed to escape.

It just seems that someone somewhere should have found a body.

Perhaps when they die, their odor may keep people from approaching where the body is?

Guest Lesmore

Good question. Why in all this time that has passed has a BF body....or even minor parts thereof been found ?

To my knowledge there has only been one other animal where a body has not been found...or parts of it have not been found...a Unicorn.

I am only half joking.

There's only one reason I can think of, why the remains of both these animals have not been found.

Good question. Why in all this time that has passed has a BF body....or even minor parts thereof been found ?

To my knowledge there has only been one other animal where a body has not been found...or parts of it have not been found...a Unicorn.

I am only half joking.

There's only one reason I can think of, why the remains of both these animals have not been found.

Les, You are too funny! Thanks for the laughter..Hugs to you from me.

We just aren't looking in the right places. But, where are the right places? That is the question.

Have researchers ever mapped out sighting areas, and canvassed that area?

Finding a nest would hopefully produce hair and fecal matter for examination.

Guest tracker

If we could keep up to one when they bolt I bet they would eventually lead us back to their den and nearby graves? my theory anyways. But as far as finding one in the woods. How many hunters/hikers go off the grid and hunt and track for days into unexplored areas? Even career rangers like action Jackson YNP never came across them but seen a few Bf's in his 30 yrs in that rugged wilderness hunting poachers. Nothing goes to waste into the woods and disappears fast, many causes. Also there's not that many to be tripping over their bones. IMO we see the same ones in different places because they can travel so far.

JMO tracker. dry.gif

Do they keep track of and dispose of their own. I know of Timberghost's account, and many on this forum do also, if it is true and accurate then that is your explanation.

If we could keep up to one when they bolt I bet they would eventually lead us back to their den and nearby graves? my theory anyways. But as far as finding one in the woods. How many hunters/hikers go off the grid and hunt and track for days into unexplored areas? Even career rangers like action Jackson YNP never came across them but seen a few Bf's in his 30 yrs in that rugged wilderness hunting poachers. Nothing goes to waste into the woods and disappears fast, many causes. Also there's not that many to be tripping over their bones. IMO we see the same ones in different places because they can travel so far.

JMO tracker. dry.gif

I agree with you about BF traveling far and fast.

Do they keep track of and dispose of their own. I know of Timberghost's account, and many on this forum do also, if it is true and accurate then that is your explanation.

I'm not familiar with this account. Is it located somewhere here, or online?

I would love to read it. Thank you for your assistance, and for alerting me about this event.

Major hugs...

JMO tracker. dry.gif

Tracker, You believe that BF buries it's own species? Do they live together? I thought that they were solitary creatures.

I sincerely think that we have a lot to learn about this species.

I'm not familiar with this account. Is it located somewhere here, or online?

I would love to read it. Thank you for your assistance, and for alerting me about this event.

Major hugs...

It was a shooting and I don't think there is a written account but I could be wrong. Maybe someone can give SQ2 a second hand account.

Guest tracker

Tracker, You believe that BF buries it's own species? Do they live together? I thought that they were solitary creatures.

I sincerely think that we have a lot to learn about this species.

Not sure about bury (digging) they could? Rather more like hide, cover and even sort of guard . Yea family groups just like gorilla's. Sure there's the odd one wandering around or maybe its just the bravest (young adult male) one spotted? After all they got a really big back yard so why not go for a walk about.

I'll take it even further, when a young male tries to challenge for alfa status and he gets the boot from dad? He then searches for a mate and his own territory? We see the more aggressive rogue males the most so we believe that they are solitary creatures. It's ok i mean why not think that way from most reports?

Hey read the report/link with the 4 fisherman in my "Do you really want to have an encounter thread" I think those guys got too close to a den or a family meeting place or something important to them like that.

wait for it .... .... .... .... JMO. that will keep them happy. tracker out dry.gif

Guest Crowlogic

No Body implies several possibilities. 1. They are very very rare and by virtue of that leave equally few bodies. 2. They were always rare and now they are extinct. This BTW is my position in the Bigfoot question. 3. The don't exist and never did except as an enticing folklore that still appeals to modern humans.

In any event I am deeply troubled by the no body scenario and it IMO casts a long shadow over the reality of these things.

Guest rskenan

I have spent a lot of time in the mountains of Colorado and California and have never found the body of a bear or deer even though they are quite numerous in both states. In the northwest of California, where Bigfoot lives and are fairly numerous, if any animal dies the vegetation is so thick that a body will decompose in less then a month with no evidence of it ever being there. I personally don't think it is odd at all that a Bigfoot body has not been found in the wilderness.

Guest Crowlogic

I have found the remains of deer and other animals in the wild. The bones of a large animal will be around for several months in all but the harshest preservation conditions.

Edited by Crowlogic