Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

Wellllllllll...a bit disappointin'.  Although beautiful areas an the Standing footages made me smile.  :)

Pat...

2nd part a letdown. The stick structures are fascinating and make logical sense for an intelligent creature to construct. Whatever the case, something with hands made those structures.

2nd part a letdown. The stick structures are fascinating and make logical sense for an intelligent creature to construct. Whatever the case, something with hands made those structures.

People.

Thomas Steenburg

A couple of stems tangled together that wouldn't keep weather off a chipmunk. I see no possible reason a Sasquatch would? Also these so called structures always seem to be a few yards off these Fire service trails, among or near the tossed aside dead fall when the trail was cleared in the first place. Not to mention that the crews could have put something together with a tarp to cook up lunch, or were just having fun at some point out of boredom tossing dead fall with the swing crane. Just like those inverted trees on Vancouver Island someone tried to make a big deal over a short while ago. I saw many of this type of thing when I did research in the area Standing now hoaxes in. No I do not think the Sasquatch has anything to do with these so called structures. I just see no evidence for it, and there are to many other possibilities. Not even including Standing creating them himself.

Thomas Steenburg

• Upvote 1

^ I will wait to see what he says before commenting. I myself in the past have been on programs with others who turned out to be less than reliable, Freeman, Beckjord, etc. lets wait to hear what he says.

Thomas Steenburg

BFF Patron

Sad that Standing would violate the confidences of people and invade an area.  Acts of desperate men are just that. Even a blind squirrel trips over a nut every once in a while.

Have no interest in this series.  Skywalker----  a lesson learned.  So not only does he violate a confidence but turns a group of Sasquatches nasty.......   sounds par for the course. 

Quit giving these hoaxers street cred and airtime.   Oh, that's right, that ain't happening because it is all about showmanship.  Loose lips sink ships. 

All things considered, not a bad part one of two. Although I'm not a Todd Standing fan(who's out there in the Alberta wilderness with Les), it was interestin'.

Lookin' forward  to the second part.

Pat...

I guess it's understandable since he is totally green to the bigfoot subject that he would pick some uber mainstream name to be on the show, it takes alot of work and time to dig through the crap and find the real good stuff, be alot more interesting if he did a followup with some of the old timers on this board, guys who really do know their stuff instead of pretenders. I think he still believes they are only in the PNW and that there aren't but a few of these sasquatch.

I like Survivorman, enjoy the show. No ill feelin's to Les for headin' out with Standing, he may have been the one suggested by someone else ??? He brought somethin' to the show, vids, suggested sasquatch evidence(tree structures), etc etc. Les says make up your own mind.  

Hopefully there will be other episodes on the subject, hopefully with other researchers that are credible.   

Pat...

Todd is very aggressive when it comes to getting to known people. The trapper he spoke of is a good friend of mine and he told me he was offered 25 grand to show him the better area. But the trappers are already involved with myself and another well known researcher. Stay tuned.

The Bigfoot North radio show came on tonight, I have not listened to it yet but I did read some blog thoughts on the show from a skeptic of Todd.

Interesting Note -  I have chatted with Todd a while back and recently, on March 20th of this year I mentioned the MIT blood flow software { motion amplification and circulatory enhancement }  to see what his reaction would be to trying it on his videos , to my surprise he messaged back within a few minutes clearly interested and asked where he could get it so I sent him the binary code link for the software and he responded back that he was thankful and that he was on it big time.

Back on the topic of the podcast, I hear that Todd explains his history on names, IP addresses and his research regions name.    Interesting to say the least. 

BFF Patron

Well, it looks now like Dr. Meldrum has become a member of Standing's team and is doing a radio show with him. http://www.bigfootnorth.com The first show is this Wednesday night. Thoughts on this latest development?

Wow, made me look, words have left me........   wished I had known it was a Standing site or I wouldn't even have clicked on it.  

Repackage, wash, rinse, repeat (I am starting to see a pattern to this).