Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

David Paulides (he's the person that wrote the 'Missing 411' books)was asked to be on the 'Smoky Moutain Sasquatch' episode show as well, however he declined..........

----

Please note: David Paulides will not be on the show. David decided to stay off camera. Below is  David's statement:

"Les Stroud contacted me and had read my books and asked for assistance contacting witnesses and logistical ground support. I was offered on air time, I refused and stated I would give him two ultra credible people to put on their segments. Scott Carpenter works for us and is the centerpiece of this segment in the Great Smoky Mountains."

---

source:

BF Field Journal

Could be Rockape.   Well so far he has brought in two prolific video producer "experts".     I know the last of his locations (the 6th episode) is in Texas.    So who produces lots of videos in Texas?    Good heavens, you don't suppose it is Melba?    I guess that is what Les does so that is who he is connecting with. 

He has been mentioning "unknown primate DNA", so I bet Ketchem is part of the show. As to who he squatches in the field with here in Texas, if his other partners have been any indication, Les will be in San Antonio with Tricky Ricky nailing ribs to a tree.

Guest possessed

I think Led has a better chance of finding proof or at least great footage than any of the other shows.

I wonder if this little BF adventure Les has been on will have any effect on him in his continuing Survivor outings. He will always have the thoughts of all the info he has taken in from the BF Community in the back of his mind.

Guest ewashguy56

I think Led has a better chance of finding proof or at least great footage than any of the other shows.

oh totally agree. I like his thinking on the subject. Rather than looking for BF he says he wants it to come to him.

I was so looking forward to the Smokies episode. It was my least favorite one of the series.

BFF Patron

I felt the same way.    It reminded me of a "Finding Bigfoot" episode.    I kept expecting a town hall meeting.  

Guest ewashguy56

hopefully Comcrap will put it on On Demand today for me so I can watch it, even though it doesn't sound like I missed much.

think about it folks,  if someone had the goods / tangible evidence ( especially proof )  it would hit the news well before a scripted show ever aired..

...IOW, we should know better than to think we missed much  worthwhile . at least the town hall meetings on FB show regular folks , like our Nathan and Hammer , and everyday peoples stories with no agenda keep it interesting........ whooping and yelling at shadows while spouting off "facts", not so much .

Guest possessed

Just about finished watching TN episode. Interesting, but not too exciting. What stole the camera? Bear, I guess.

BFF Patron

I enjoyed the show because Les was thinking out of the box such as the camera watching a camera watching a camera setup.  The strap a camera on a tree trend is passe, never gonna work though and that was disappointing.  Except, bears like cameras strapped on trees, his explanation that they love the smell of lithium batteries was laughable at best, they like the sweet smell of petrochemical plasticisers and it has been researched.  If someone has the documentation of the lithium batteries post it up please.  

The first whoop was a barred owl to my trained ear and was confirmed on followup sounds as the show went on.  Reassures me that I am grounded and not subject to TV sounds that aren't what they seem.

I liked the format of this show, not quite Blair Witch, but beat hell out of listening to him huffing and puffing up Radium Springs Rockies.  The views of the Smokies were nice and I am looking forward to continuing research there soon. 

Edited by bipedalist

Guest ewashguy56

finally got it on on Demand, so going to watch it later between hockey playoff games. :fan: