Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

BFF Patron

Meldrum as also mentioned one moving outside his tent more recently I think on some radio interview.       These celebrities are something else.    You could be having daily face to face with BF and because they don't know who you are, you cannot even get in contact with them.   So they seek out known people even though some have the smell of hoax all over them.   I wonder why Stroud did not spend a little time vetting Standing?    In an hour on the internet you can find out enough to know if someone has a reputation for fakery.    Makes you wonder if the hidden agenda of the Stroud show was to potentially expose Standing.     Another possibility is that if Stroud found nothing in the field worthy of producing a show,  he could make the potential for fakery part of the show.    Probably a good third of the show, was about how the structures were made or if they could be made by humans.    So maybe Standing's involvement was sort of a filler in case they ran short of footage.    Throw in Standings footage, from several videos, and Stroud gets footage to fill out the show without putting his reputation on line by claiming it was real.      Just like Finding BF, whoops and knocks back,  movement in the woods,  are not very exciting and that is about all that happened when Stroud was filming.    For sure that could have been one of Standings buddies.  

Guest ewashguy56

Saw part 2 last night and really enjoyed it. Especially Les' comments about hearing things he could not explain. I too hope he is hooked here on finding BF.

BFF Patron

Maybe Stroud will do a little bit of reading and go out on his own now.    Solo he has a better chance for encounter anyway and there is near zero chance for hoax if no one knows where he is going.    But tough guy or not he has to get over the fear factor that people with any sense have when they accept the reality of BF after an encounter.      There are dozens of witness reports where experienced hunters and woodsman refuse to enter the woods again.    Would be a shame if that happened to him.    I enjoy watching his shows. 

Les was in Florence, SC today for a promotion at a sporting goods store. It would have been a 2 hour drive and If I had known sooner I would have gone. I would have really liked to ask him a couple questions and thank him for doing his show.

Guest Lone Squatcher

The truth shall set you free. The entire true story with undeniable proof that I am telling the truth. Coming Soon.

The truth shall set you free. The entire true story with undeniable proof that I am telling the truth. Coming Soon.

How much?

Tbh I think he could do it, if any of these TV personalities that has popped up over the years could actually have something neat happen on his show it is Stroud. That was a very entertaining show despite the sketchy background on it and believe me I TRIED to hate the crap outta it! I tried to hate it until my monitor melted! I would lean towards him being sincere more than insincere even. Be great if he continues to delve into this subject ALONE.

Tbh I think he could do it, if any of these TV personalities that has popped up over the years could actually have something neat happen on his show it is Stroud. That was a very entertaining show despite the sketchy background on it and believe me I TRIED to hate the crap outta it! I tried to hate it until my monitor melted! I would lean towards him being sincere more than insincere even. Be great if he continues to delve into this subject ALONE.

Compared to Finding Bigfoot, it was Lawrence of Arabia.

I'm sorry, I'm new here and still don't know who's who. You are?

By deduction I'm guessing you might be Todd? If so, please feel free to share your side of things. However, I think it's safe to say even the hint of hoaxing impropriety has made yours an uphill climb.

So, you have a body?

BFF Patron

The truth from another reality TV show perhaps?

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Bigfoot+researcher+seeks+bucks+from+Dragons+with+video/9513576/story.html

So do you squatch with Todd and Jeff in the Nordegg?

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

^ Looks like I answered partially at least one of my questions:

"Don Jeffrey Meldrum · Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology at Idaho State University

"For the record, I have no association with Mr. xxxxxx, nor has he any affiliation with Idaho State University. I have never been in the field with him."

On the website comments listed in the link above. http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Bigfoot+researcher+seeks+bucks+from+Dragons+with+video/9513576/story.html

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

bump, don't want to lose a response here

Stroud announced today that his son has leukemia and is just starting treatment 

I wonder if this will have an impact on his plans 

He did mention that there are more survivorman shows coming, but I assumed that they are ones already shot

BFF Patron

If you get the chance to watch the Second Survivorman BF again look carefully in the night sequence where Less is talking about something moving in the woods over his left shoulder.     He looks in the direction a couple of times.     I see eye shine a couple of times from the direction he is talking about.    It looks very typical of a peeking BF.    It is not mentioned in the show and I did not see it mentioned in this thread.      Like Finding BF they need to watch their own video more.   A couple of the Finding BF shows have eye shine that is not mentioned on camera too.  Randy