Perfect Picture

Guest young sasqua

Yes and no. Yes, because it would be satisfactory to many...

But no, because the scientific community has been adamant about obtaining a specimen... Thats the silver bullet.

That's an objective perspective on a fairly subjective topic though. Many people have strong feelings about this.

Just rambling.

Guest young sasqua

Maybe a video because then you'd get proper proportions in motion. That could be proven to be not possibly a man in a suit. But a regular picture not a chance

Do you have any other proof besides the picture? Did you collect any hair? Scat? Could you record any noises or howls BF made?

If you have some of these items you will be able to receive recognition of your picture as being possibly authentic.

Welcome to the forums!

Edited to add: Please do post your picture. I'd love to see it.

Thanks..

Edited by Susiq2

Guest ajciani

That depends on what you mean by "perfect", and the amount of difference will depend on the details that can be gained.

A full body shot would be great, in providing info about the general appearance, but what side? A front view would be best, as it would give something about the body shape and head. A side view that shows some of the face would be so-so. A back view would be nearly useless, unless it got some of the feet in mid-stride.

But a full body shot would probably lack the necessary resolution to make out any fine details, and could lend itself to allegations of hoaxing.

Now, a zoomed in face shot. That would provide some fine detail about the face, skin, eyes, nose and hair, maybe even teeth. A good face shot could be a really awesome piece of evidence. It is also much more difficult to fake well, and a fake face is usually easily identified as such.

If it's a single picture, go for the face, and it could send a shock wave through anthropology. If it's the body, I hope it's the front, but even then the shock wave may not be all that big, or might just fizzle out.

Admin

A high resolution pic of a BF would go a long way, imagine a pic like this, but of a BF:

post-338-050283300 1302574172_thumb.jpg

It would certainly make me reconsider my position on the subject matter.

Edited by gigantor

Guest young sasqua

Bill munns had it right when he said a man's head is impossible to fit in a gorilla mask due to the eye placement and the sloping forehead. The arm dimensions on Patty with a working hand so far from the elbow is rather convincing ad well

Man, I wish I could find the link, but I actually have read a Jane Goodall interview in which she claims that excellent photographic or video evidence would be enough to classify bigfoot as an actual animal.

Photo - Id settle for: in focus, in view (not behind the bushes "peering out"), and not 65,000 yards away.... sort of like Gigantors ape picture above....

Video- same as above, but i want to see it do something no man can do... like hit the toilet bowl while peeing (lol thats a joke)- actually do something like a pick up a boulder and heave it 20 yards (preferably not at the videographer), or rip a tree out of the ground (something showing immense strength that a man in a suit cant do)...

Art

Edited by Art1972

Photo - Id settle for: in focus, in view (not behind the bushes "peering out"), and not 65,000 yards away.... sort of like Gigantors ape picture above....

Video- same as above, but i want to see it do something no man can do... like hit the toilet bowl while peeing (lol thats a joke)- actually do something like a pick up a boulder and heave it 20 yards (preferably not at the videographer), or rip a tree out of the ground (something showing immense strength that a man in a suit cant do)...

Art

I think the average person today, and in all probability of tomorrow, will be a lot more skeptical of photographs and video. We're living in an age where the senses can be easily fooled by photoshop, special effects, ect...

I'd like some vocalizations though haha :rolleyes: , some whoops would be glorious.

My perfect picture would be MINE.

I would like a high meg accidental that can be blown up to at least 8" by 10" with good features. Then I would blow that puppy up to poster with my own personal "GOTCHA!" across the bottom. That one would be just for me.

Taken with my Hello Kitty camera. It's 12 megs now. :D

Ya'll would just DIE. :lol:

Admin

aj,

I do think that some pics could not be hoaxed. Like the one you just posted, it would be very, very difficult.

Edited by gigantor