Finding Bigfoot

Probably more appropriate in the Media Section but quite a few shows will not air this week due to Thanksgiving.

And mesabe says Matt stated they are working on improvements from the BFRO site.

I hope his improvements include more serious and stealthy research by eliminating the marching bands, cheerleaders, and firework shows.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

Guest ewashguy56

I was perusing my On Demand programming for yesterday and happened upon an episode I must have somehow missed. Not sure why, but this show was a return to Minnesota, which I thought was an interesting show, as this time they went more high tech in their search and first employed cameras in the woods at night with Bobo monitoring from a cabin they rented, and then on another overnight search employed the use of drones, in this case specifically a quad copter.

BFF Patron

I was looking for Finding BF last night and it was not there. I was wondering if they had heard the contents of Survivorman Bigfoot that is starting in April so pulled their Finding Bigfoot series. Somehow I think Less Stroud might be more successful in finding something.

I found the return to Minnesota episode on the Animal Planet website. I scanned two weeks forward on my cable guide and all it shows for that time slot is unannounced or Animal Planet Programming. There was the announcement late last week that the return to New Jersey episode, originally scheduled for last night, was re-scheduled to January, but that didn't say anything about postponing the entire series.

I was looking for Finding BF last night and it was not there. I was wondering if they had heard the contents of Survivorman Bigfoot that is starting in April so pulled their Finding Bigfoot series. Somehow I think Less Stroud might be more successful in finding something.

I'd wager that you guys are like me and just *suckers* for anything BF.

I think Stroud lost a bunch of credibility with his BF shows that included TS.

You can't really lie in the dirt with pigs and not get some of the stink on you.

Not sure what is going on with Finding Bigfoot. Perhaps they haven't *found* something in so long that Animal Planet pulled the plug.

I watch it when it is aired. Really enjoy Bobo and Cliff. But their techniques for Finding Bigfoot have not found BF. There is some comedic value in the show though.

On the BFRO site, Matt states that he is working on improvements, and the show will resume in January.

That seems very odd. I'm guessing something happened behind the scenes we are not aware of.

I'd wager that you guys are like me and just *suckers* for anything BF.

Yep, it's kinda like football;  as long as it's football, I'll still watch it.

Edited by Rockape

....ooooor the BF thing has ran its course and they're in the process of rolling out  DMRO and  "Finding Dogman" 

::duck and exit stage right::  ;)

• Upvote 2

I've watched a few episodes as well, and while I find it entertaining, I have to think there are better ways to 'find bigfoot'. As a hunter I feel like they are making some pretty big mistakes. They rarely see deer, and there should be a million times more deer than there are BF. 

Does anyone know if they walk with their faces into the wind, or stay downwind of where they think the BF should be? Do they study topo maps, and choose natural funnels or choke points to focus their efforts on? Do they use some type of cover scent or lures as it's pretty well documented what a BF reportedly smells like?

Read this in the Charleston Post & Courier on Thursday. Looks like they are finally coming to SC!

I thought this was the last season? Is it FBF? OR another group?

I know Walking Dead cuts their season in half, which I think is a great idea, back around Feb. But there has only been 4 or 5 FB, havent caught any this season though.