David Paulides On Coast To Coast Sunday 3/22!

Western USA and Hoopla taken.

Really, he didn't go over anything new on the radio, other than the missing ski-resort people. so it sounds more like UFO stuff than BF.

Edited by Wag

Always found DP's missing researcher fascinating. Originally I thought he was taking us down the BF route but seemed to be hinting at perhaps something else entirely.

Thanks for the link CS!

I've listened to him several times and I am enjoying his "Missing 411" books immensely. I made it through about 3 cases before I had to dig out a yellow legal pad and start taking my own notes. Old habits die hard.

Ive never heard him espouse a over-arching theory about the cause, one he believes is responsible for all of the cases. He simply brings forth the case information, and asks a lot of very good questions about them. Questions that are crying for answers. Last night he stated he could write several more books based on  the number of cases he has uncovered, and the cases are from all over the world, Great Britain, Europe...around the world.

When someone puts the effort into researching and assembling data in the manner he has you can't help but admire the end product.

it is clear he now has just as many questions as he did when he started. Perhaps more.

Some of these cases are simply astounding. There are many with multiple common factors.

Has my grey matter running at speeds it hasn't reached since I retired. :D

I just pulled out one of my books and opened it and read a case where a young woman hiking alone was thrown over a 30 foot tall waterfall, and then her dead body was raped while it was lying in the stream where she landed.

My entire life has been to save lives, and I just can't read these stories even tho I did buy all of his books at the same time. I had thought that I could read them, well, I was wrong.

I did hear that David is adding other reasons for some of these missing people besides just sasquatch. Sasquatch is responsible for most of them, but David has discovered some other weird reason for these lost people. I have not heard what exactly he is considering, but I suspect UFOs/reptoids may be part of his new ideas.

Edited by SweetSusiq

He mentioned that case on his first coast. He also mentioned a probable I brought up here, but also he is not looking into another one I  brought up here, about 60 miles north of me. That was a bit weird, as I know people who know the family, the theory is she ''old Eskimo'd'' herself, she walked into the woods so the family would not have to deal with her ''old age''. Ridiculous. She was probably taken. Too old to go roughing it, probably wearing light yellow windbreaker.

I remember a good few years back reading an awesome 'scariest thing which happened in the woods' type thread on an outdoors/survival site.

Two main scenarios stuck out for me amidst the hundreds of stories. First was the huge number of folks getting a 'feeling' that something isn't quite right. Acting on instinct and moving out real quick.

The second was encounters with people who seem to be living way off the grid. A nnumber of these guys don't play by the usual rules and are a huge threat to those who are unlucky enough to cross their path.

He mentioned that case on his first coast. He also mentioned a probable I brought up here, but also he is not looking into another one I  brought up here, about 60 miles north of me. That was a bit weird, as I know people who know the family, the theory is she ''old Eskimo'd'' herself, she walked into the woods so the family would not have to deal with her ''old age''. Ridiculous. She was probably taken. Too old to go roughing it, probably wearing light yellow windbreaker.

Wag, This person did what is called "winding" which is when a person walks into the wild, into the wind, to die from the elements:( Lots of people in the past, like Eskimos, are well known for choosing to die that way:( 

What would throw a woman 30 feet then rape her dead body? Had to be a sick sadistic bigfoot.. what else ?

Mark, This lady was thrown over a waterfall/cliff over 30 feet tall, and when discovered she had been raped on site there in the stream.

Thankfully she had died from the fall and did not have to suffer through being raped by a freaking monster who probably is the one who killed her.

I'll look up and post the book and page if you wish to read it.

Susie, I would like one of them also. East Coast if possible. Thanks

I'll have to search and see if I have the East Coast edition. I'm not sure that I do, and my posted  books are currently claimed by friends here, but if I have East Coast, I will save it for you and let you know that I have it.

I have Eastern United States. blush, That is what you were asking for, correct?

I have not read the books and have kept hoping they'll be released in digital format. I have not read an analog book in years.

Susie; I was under the impression Sasquatch could have been responsible for some of the disappearances. However, there are other ones that could be something else entirely.

You mention other monsters. Can you be more specific and does Paulides mention anything about Sasquatch or does he allude to other things?

Wag, This person did what is called "winding" which is when a person walks into the wild, into the wind, to die from the elements:( Lots of people in the past, like Eskimos, are well known for choosing to die that way:( 

Mark, This lady was thrown over a waterfall/cliff over 30 feet tall, and when discovered she had been raped on site there in the stream.

Thankfully she had died from the fall and did not have to suffer through being raped by a freaking monster who probably is the one who killed her.

I'll have to search and see if I have the East Coast edition. I'm not sure that I do, and my posted  books are currently claimed by friends here, but if I have East Coast, I will save it for you and let you know that I have it.

Uhm, well, no she did not wind. This is south but connected territory to a well known 411 case, another 30-40 miles north. She fits the description of a missing 411, just wondering why Paulides did not look into it more, but he did spot the Durango Missing boy that I posted on almost 2 years ago.

Hiking, Missing, LEO, Other Governmental Body Found, Assaulted Thrown Over Cliff

1968 October 19

Nevada Falls, Yosemite National Park, California

Evelyn Consuela Rosemann,

Investigators determined that Evelyn Consuela Rosemann was employed in San Francisco as a masseuse. Evelyn had prior employment in the city at a strip club. She decided to take a trip to Yosemite, apparently alone, and was out hiking when something terrible happened. On October 19, 1968, a group of three hikers found Evelyn’s body badly battered east of the base of Nevada Fall, near Merced River. She had a pair of badly torn, corduroy pants that were pulled down near her ankles; her sweater had been pulled up over head. Another of Evelyn’s sweaters was lying on a rock near her feet. Investigators determined that Evelyn had either fallen or been thrown off the top of Nevada Falls, a height 594 feet. Law enforcement officials also believe her body was assaulted after the fall. 

Source:  Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, p148-149

Hmmm, I thought she was on an Indian Reservation, and walked around the lake on her own but was with a group. I remember the story differently.

Wag, that was another case altogether. The woman you are referring to was on a retreat at a reservation to try and connect with her husband that had passed away recently.They never found her. I guess she connected after all.