Bigfoot's Reflection

Martin

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Thanks!  Something has to pass the time away during those long hours - days - weeks - and months before something turns up. And for anyone who claims to find evidence on a continual and regular basis is most likely calling everything as being related to Bigfoot/Sasquatch and that is simply not the case IMO.  But when we meet a witness, or come across evidence the witnesses may not have seen, or evidence we stop and look at ourselves .... we get very serious and will examine it from different angles and when its 'ify' - we will often take the time to find the actual cause just for the thrill of solving it. The 'could be' evidence we don't even bother telling anyone about.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest Bigfoothunter

John Green says track depth was a turning point for him.

Track depth that was deep in the same ground as he walked on within a period of a partial day and found himself not able to sink to the depth of the track-maker.

track%20depth%20compared%20to%20shoe%20p

Guest Crowlogic

Came out in 2007.   Hmmm so now eight years on we're still 100% without a bigfoot on the earth fauna list.  Indeed "technology has gotten better but evidence has gotten worse."  I couldn't have said it better myself. 

^^

Thanks!  Something has to pass the time away during those long hours - days - weeks - and months before something turns up. And for anyone who claims to find evidence on a continual and regular basis is most likely calling everything as being related to Bigfoot/Sasquatch and that is simply not the case IMO.  But when we meet a witness, or come across evidence the witnesses may not have seen, or evidence we stop and look at ourselves .... we get very serious and will examine it from different angles and when its 'ify' - we will often take the time to find the actual cause just for the thrill of solving it. The 'could be' evidence we don't even bother telling anyone about.

I know

Although I have never been out researching with you, I have been out with Thomas a number of times (although again never with a witness)

Thomas takes his research very seriously AND very pragmaticly, he is not a proponent but a true researcher IMHO

Guest Bigfoothunter

Came out in 2007.   Hmmm so now eight years on we're still 100% without a bigfoot on the earth fauna list.  Indeed "technology has gotten better but evidence has gotten worse."  I couldn't have said it better myself. 

Nor a sensible post from certain individuals. Such as its 'pitch black out' just before sunrise and there is a cowboy boot heel seen in the Titmas cast. I couldn't have said this better myself, "A person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it."

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^Probably not.

Mostly melancholy bigfooters sad not to be taken seriously.

If one had the capability to put their bias aside no mater what side of the coin he or she is on - they should have picked that the documentary wasn't meant to be about new evidence, but rather an old problem of not carefully looking at the evidence. When I was first approached about being involved with it, I stated that I would only do it if they covered both sides of the issue of whether it exist or not, and that is what they did.

For instance I agree with the skeptic who asked aloud how does Grover know these creatures have any more intelligence than a black bear. I go out of my way not to speculate on questions there is no data for. I won't get drawn into such questions for then I think it demonstrates someone knowing more than they could possibly be capable of based on the limited data. A common example is the asking someone how many of these creatures do they think there are in the PNW. I have friends who have given estimates of the number of Sasquatch there area to black bears in any given area. I believe the estimate was one Sasquatch to every 100 black bears. When I was then asked - I said to the reporter words to the effect that the estimate just given made no sense as that would mean for every 50 black bears in any given area there is a half of a Sasquatch running among the bears there. I think I've made my point.

Bigfoot's Reflection was made to show there are two sides of the coin and that there really hasn't been a conjoined effort to look into the matter. (example - see post 5)  It was said by Bindernagel that while there are people in the field looking for and gathering evidence - they really are not trained to get as much gathered as they should have. He goes on to say that they do a somewhat good job, but they really are not trained to do what all that needs to be done. In other words there needs to be more of a professional undertaking of the possible existence of the Sasquatch rather than to be so quick to dismiss the idea until someone actually produces a body.

I watched it not long ago on Netflix (thought it was another documentary/ TV show had one of the same people in it). It wasn't bad but I didn't find it great either. Still wish I could find the one I thought it was but only can remember one line from it.

Showed a gentleman walking in the woods and explained how looking for Sasquatch can be dangerous something about bears and what not than they state. "That's no toy on X hip. That's a .45". Been years since I've seen it.