Where Have All The Giants Gone?

Guest Crowlogic

Yea, I don't get it. Smithsonian cover up and all that, in the late 1800's +? Apparently, word from the TOP is to cover this stuff up! Could it be a Darwinian thing vs Biblical account of ''giants''? If this is covered up, don't expect Bigfoots to NOT get full-MIB cover up, they ain't lettin that cat out of that bag anytime soon.

Eh, anyway, nice to see Sparticus and another or so cable shows cover the ''Giant'' thing and make it real, where it well could have happened! Just-we don't know if these are ''thyroid cases'', probable, or actual genetic ''Giants''.

BFF Patron

The late 1800s there was a lot of discord over religion and science. Science was seen as becoming a new religion so traditionalists were fighting back. The Mound Culture and everything associated with it was also part of the Manifest Destiny coverup. A lot of those skeletons got swept up with that and just that might have been reason to get rid of them. Advanced Native American culture with pyramids, large cities, astronomical observatories, in pre-Columbian North America just don't fit the hunter gatherer story the government told to justify taking their lands. It is a tangled web of deceit for many reasons and the financial impact of reparations if the lie was exposed would be remarkable. Just the destruction of the image of the Smithsonian as an institution is reason enough for the Smithsonian to keep things hidden.

• Upvote 1

When the new Western Europeans got here, they natives were not living in ''advanced cultures''.Those were little bubbles based on massive agricultural gains. And we don't know who they were. Were they the remnant early Europeans? Sacagawea was supposedly from this red-haired blue eyed ''native'' group for example. Lots of mysteries still out there. But there seems to have been a massive cover up of the giants, worldwide, and within the last 10 years (internet) even more cleaning up the last remnants of any giant skulls and such. the internet helped pinpoint the **** places that had them. :keeporder:

Hello Wag,

They were Celts. Even around the time of the Roman empire the Celts were excellent seafarers of the European coast. It is my contention that there were giants in the culture that came to North America well before 1500 CE from either the Iberian or farther north from the now British Isles. The entire subject is rich in history that includes Pre-Columbian artifacts found in the Eastern U.S. That said I fail to understand why it still isn't common knowledge. The history of America in the schools can't seem to get past England for it's European roots. The Celts were a great and powerful culture all over Europe 400 years before the Romans. The Red Haired People buried here were Celts.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Hello Wag,

They were Celts. Even around the time of the Roman empire the Celts were excellent seafarers of the European coast. It is my contention that there were giants in the culture that came to North America well before 1500 CE from either the Iberian or farther north from the now British Isles. The entire subject is rich in history that includes Pre-Columbian artifacts found in the Eastern U.S. That said I fail to understand why it still isn't common knowledge. The history of America in the schools can't seem to get past England for it's European roots. The Celts were a great and powerful culture all over Europe 400 years before the Romans. The Red Haired People buried here were Celts.

No archaeological horizon means no Celts although I don't doubt a boat or two here and there made it over. The Iberian's, however, where definitely here and traded with the Natives, part of the historical record.

I am a descended from Native American giant and yet I wonder if you are not buying into delusional thinking.

How do you know you are descended from NA giants? Just curious...

I have a modification of your theory that applies some  known pre-Columbian history.   We do not know how or when BF arrived on this continent.    We think that humans from Asia crossed the Bearing land bridge  around 14,000 years ago during the last ice age.    We have human remains and artifacts on the West Coast that date back that far.   There are artifacts on the East coast that are older than that.    Solutrean spear points have been found.    The Solutrean culture was 22,000 to 17,000 years ago.    A PHD at the Smithsonian believes they beat the Asian migration here by following the polar ice cap from Europe.     It is also possible that if BF had a Western European origin they could have made the same migration.   Less likely but possible.   At some point the human migrators from the West and those from the East met.    The result is Clovis spear points that are quite similar but not as refined as the Solutrean points.   These are known facts or at least supported by finds.    Perhaps either or both of these groups lived in peace for a time in North America with BF.    Certainly giant skeletons linked with the mound culture have been found buried with normal size skeletons.    We may never know if they were BF because the Smithsonian seems to have lost them.     We do know that the Mayans invaded the Mid West and warred with the Mound Culture.     Mayans killed or captured those they conquered.   I cannot see BF allowing themselves to be enslaved by 5' 3 or 4 inch humans.   They would have just slipped into the woods moving West or East of the Mayan invaders.     Is that why BF avoids contact with humans today?    Do they have a verbal history of that invasion and a distrust of all humans?     Certainly humans and BF could have had conflict from first contact.   Humans are known to do that when they move into new territory.   If BF was here first that could have been when conflict started.    Humans at the time took on mastodons with spears.   BF would not even be as dangerous as that.    Because BF is not know to have used spears BF would be in as much danger from humans with spears as they are today from humans with guns.     That danger and distrust could have started at first contact and continues to this day.       Like you say all conjecture and similar to your theory. 

My theory is they do use weapons and tools, but they're difficult for us to recognize them as such because we, ourselves, aren't physically able to use them. They don't seem to want humans to know what they're capable of anyways. If we knew, we might perceive them as a threat.

Glowing eyes - the result of a highly reflective tapetum lucidum

Cloaking ability - there's not enough data to suggest that this is happening

Stand 12 feet high or more - same as above

Have an almost magical ability to defy cameras - Wild animals tend to be aware of trail cameras. With Sasquatch, the question isn't how they avoid trail cameras, but why. The answer likely has more to do with psychology than physical ability.

Never poop or shed any identifiable DNA - Scat just isn't ideal when it comes to Sasquatch. If you find human-looking scat in a forest, chances you're not going to pay to get it DNA tested. 

bear dna has been pulled from footprints in snow. Scat may not be ideal but it would do just fine.

Excuses,fakers and guesswork are killing this field; people are simply making stuff up and in the absence of any authority others incorporate the nonsense into their own tall tales. Hoaxers dominate the discussions because why? Because the folks not hoaxing aren't producing anything which excites those following the topic. That's a problem and it's getting worse not better.

IMO it's just another pointer to sasquatch being a creature of popular culture rather than a corporeal animal.

Red hair could have come from any Cold Climate European country, not just Celtic. Could be Norse, could be Old Iberian, we would think it would have to be a coastal community though. And all of them at one time were red-heads. Even Clunky-dunky Neanderthal was a Red-head at times! (Old, retarded,(some of them) Iberian)

Iberian humans were not Spanish like today. that was the northern most region 10,000 years ago before the ice caps melted. They were the first ''Americans''. Would have been interesting to see what level of parallel development occured with old Iberian North Americans, (europeans) and the New Europeans, who came from Iberia'' (coincidentally) Columbuses crew I mean. Spanish.

Would the Old Iberians blended with the Asian arrivals? Would they have tribed off, or some parts of them stayed mainly Old Iberian? What level of tool development, civilisation would they have achieved? They were supposedly wiped out by inclement weather, cold.

Edited by Wag

BFF Patron

My DNA markers and genealogy certainly support the Celtic theory. My Native American ancestor was from the New York area about 1800. It blew me away when my DNA did not show normal Asian origin Native American ancestry but one celtic marker after another going back to about 10,000 years ago. Much could be learned from running NA tribes through that sort of DNA testing. My Dad had reddish hair and my hair is blond, seemingly all from my fathers side.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Perhaps one of the biggest issues in this field today is that researchers (both field and armchair) are expecting Sasquatch to be a new species...

SWWS, not knowing much about genetics other than figuring out recessive and dominate genes via peas, lol.  Am I safe to assume that red hair, as DNA gets diluted turns to a blondish?  Or am I way off???

Me for example, I have very brown hair, yet when I grow out a beard, the longer my hair gets it turns reddish, always confused me what that means/implied. 

Ontario,

I'm of the opinion that BF is definitely a relict hominid, hopefully I spelled that correctly. 

BFF Patron

Wikapedia answers that as well as anything. It seems to be a relatively rare recessive gene trait.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

Interestingly redheads and blonds to not have DNA in their hair to find. I guess if someone found my hair in the woods testing would delare it some unknown primate species just because of the hair taxonomy. BF are often described as having a reddish brown color. Another reason I do not spend money on DNA testing of unknown hair. It might be my own.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT