Where Have All The Giants Gone?

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Why don't we hear of giants anymore?  Is it a case of if it seems to big to be true than it is too big to be true?  were all the giant reporters liars and hoaxers?  

post-242-0-22229100-1447875085_thumb.jpg

Why don't we hear of giants anymore?  Is it a case of if it seems to big to be true than it is too big to be true?  were all the giant reporters liars and hoaxers?  

It's a very good, but clearly discomforting question. I'm looking forward to the theories provided. Maybe GMO food and preservatives have stunted us all?

Not a moderator but pretty sure I know the answer. The answer would be no, YOU don't have to. That's the beauty of these forums, you only have to enter topics you want to, freewill.

• Upvote 2

If the OP posted this to antagonize proponents (troll), then the best way to find out is for proponents to not respond. If that was the OP's motive, the thread will simply die.

If his motive was to disrupt, or pull everything back to existence, it will be obvious - when he is sitting here posting to himself, because no one else is.

If you don't like the skeptic threads and feel they are simply trolling,,,, don't participate. I can almost guarantee that these types of posts will stop if the skeptics don't get the reaction they were fishing for.

• Upvote 4

Guest Crowlogic

I think this thread is just another opportunity for you to tell us what folly the subject matter is.

Maybe you should save us all the trouble and answer your own questions.

To stay on topic... The Giants are in New York and San Francisco

Actually the history of the subject is ripe with the reports in the early days   Do you think the 12 and 15 footers were over harvested like Maine lobsters so now we only get smaller versions.  Do you have and opinion other than the sports teams?  

I have evaluated the original image and I am quite convinced it is fake. If you look closely you see the man has a shadow and none of the sasquatches do. Apparently somebody added a shadow with a photo editing software. If the shadow is fake I can only assume the person standing there is also fake and this discussion should end. I have circled the questionable shadow.

post-21915-0-57187900-1447887915_thumb.j

It's not to be taken as a real image. It's just to demonstrate scale.

I assume you knew this?

Edited by dmaker

Guest Crowlogic

here is a story of a giant!

Actually the jolly brown giants.  

I have evaluated the original image and I am quite convinced it is fake. If you look closely you see the man has a shadow and none of the sasquatches do. Apparently somebody added a shadow with a photo editing software. If the shadow is fake I can only assume the person standing there is also fake and this discussion should end. I have circled the questionable shadow.

attachicon.gifGiants Fake Shadow.jpg

Yikes!  Good use of color though.  

Right on chelefoot! There's nothing of value here except some corny comebacks (sports teams) for those in need of a cheap laugh. We do, however, have several threads in the premium section on the same topic for those who wish to engage in a serious discussion. :)

If you don't like the skeptic threads and feel they are simply trolling,,,, don't participate. I can almost guarantee that these types of posts will stop if the skeptics don't get the reaction they were fishing for.

They are however quite useful for performing anthropological and psychological testing on skeptics.

Todays debunk challenge...

Pacific Nuclear Testing ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Proving_Grounds

and

Consumption of Shellfish ... https://duckduckgo.com/?q=site%3Abfro.net+shellfish&t=ffab

Leading to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pituitary_adenomaleading to excess of growth hormone, acromegaly and gigantism (Which btw shortens lifespan, can sterilise males)

If you'd like to determine the answer empircally, merely send the head of the 15ft one to a competent pathology lab and they'll see what the pituatary gland looks like.