Bigfoot Harvesting Fruits, Berries & Vegetables.

Branco

BFF Patron

Very informative post-up!  Wish I had more time to pick up on detailed research again, like that.  

Not germane to this topic of food harvest of flora but what are your experiences with BF manipulating wildlife such as terrapins and such.

Do you feel like the BF humor on the birdbath was their way of demonstrating their presence.  What eventually happened with the birdbath project?  Did he finally give up on it or did

they leave it alone after while?

He should have installed it upset down one night just to let them know he was in charge.  

Biped: All I can think of at the moment is BF's aggression toward coyotes - which typical follow behind them while they are hunting other animals at night - when the coyotes screw up and accidentally scare off their intended prey. There are many accounts from hunters who have found dead coyotes that had been skinned alive for that. One night In Pike County Arkansas I and five others heard the pitiful sounds of one member of a pack of coyotes paying that price when it became excited and made nervous whimpering sounds near a Bigfoot that was approaching us after we had played a recorded BF call.

Several reports were made to LEO's in south Arkansas several years ago when residents found dead coyotes which had their skin ripped across across their back and the sections pulled over their back legs and pulled over their front legs and heads. Blood and thrashing signs in the forest duff around the bodies, along with large human-like tracks in the area, clearly indicated the animals had been skinned alive. 

There are two incident that I am familiar with - one in my home county and the other in Cullman County Alabama - in which dogs were partially skinned alive and had to be put down. The incident in Cullman County drew worldwide press coverage. Both these event occurred in areas KNOWN to have a population of Bigfoot. What little information that was released by authorities implied the animals were killed by "devil worshipers" or "farm machinery". (There was no such equipment in operation in ares at the time. The Cullman County event happened in the dog owner's yard about 2 PM. 

BF will and does kill by stomping flat armadillos that noisily root and scratch around in duff close to BF that are stalking game.

Don't know about how they and terrapins get along. I know they have stalked and killed quail grouped together on their ground roosts at night, turkey roosting in trees using rocks as their weapons, 'coons feeding along waterways and even at least one bobcat walking the sandy shore of the Arkansas River.

About the Missouri man and his birdbath. I talked to him for the first time a few weeks ago. The birdbath thing had been going on for some time. I'll give him a call and find out what he did did about that situation, And yes, that would have been a good way to show the BF he was Boss Hog. : )

• Upvote 1

Noticed typos and error. Correction: 

(There was no such equipment in operation in the areas at the time. The Cullman County event happened in the dog owner's yard about 2 AM.). 

The neighbor stated that when the fruit ripened he discover that all of the peaches were picked or shaken loose from the tree and carried off during one night. There was no evidence that a human or wild animal had climbed the tree.

What I wonder when I read this type of report, is how do they manage the large quantities of loose food. Armloads? Bring all the juvenile laborers? Have you ever heard tell of large vessels such as buckets disappearing? In the NW I've heard are sometimes found piles of seafood shells away in the forest.

Anyway, thank you Mr B, it's always a pleasure to read your accounts. Looking forward to your next book.

• Upvote 1

JKH: In most cases the folks who lost the fruit didn't make a effort to track the animals. Had they done so they would have found a path of footprints and dropped fruit that led to the spot in the woods the fruit was eaten, usually by and entire family of the animals. One elderly woman sat on here porch in Clarke County Alabama late one afternoon and watched as, "A big red hairy ape stole an arm full of apples off our tree and walked back into the woods, and didn't hardly pay any attention to me." She told me she saw other smaller animals like the "ape" milling around in the edge of the woods bordering the yard as the big one was stealing the apples. It was a very rural area from which generated several sighting reports. I think two of those reports, from along the same road, were included in the book.

Thanks for the kind comment.

• Upvote 2

I have 4 peach trees in my side yard that yield 100s of peaches.  This year the peaches simply vanished a couple of weeks before they would have ripened.  My daughter saw a 7 1/2 ft red in the same orchard a few winters ago.  I never connected the dots because they were really not close to being ripe.

Tal - Thanks for the reports.  I love your BFRO followups.

Cool, NC! Sounds like they know the drill around your place. I had a peach overload this year on one tree and joked that I wished they had taken them. I left a couple out for the small critters and noticed two human-sized bites the next day. They didn't seem to care for them. LOL

Admin

Hummm...  if there are families of BF stealing entire fruit crops, wouldn't it be reasonably easy to track them?

let me guess, the witnesses are not interested in providing evidence that BF exists, they don't want to ruin their relationship with the animals, so we shouldn't even ask for evidence because they won't help no matter what. They just want to pass along the experience so we all know that they are "knowers".

And of course,  Branco will respect their wishes and won't reveal the location or any data that would allow confirmation. He just wants us to know that he is connected to knowers and that he is a knower himself.

Next!

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Evidence is abundantly provided by the OP.

I know that many fruits will keep well and maybe ripen further for days in cool conditions, so the noted possible harvests make sense.

Tal - I should have added 4. Not wanting to start a war with the local BF population.  I enjoy walking my dogs in areas we both visit and appreciate their warning me when it is time to leave vs what they could do if they were not happy with me.

Gig - I should have also said thank you for your support of the BFF.

• Upvote 1

• Registration Desk unlocked this topic