Where Are The Dead Sasquatch?

hiflier

4 hours ago, DWA said:

The AK stories - and oh they're interesting - aren't online, unless someone's posted excerpts from J. Robert Alley's Raincoast Sasquatch, which I consider essential reading on this topic.  It includes not only a great depth of reports from the AK/BC raincoast, but some of the best thinking I've seen on sasquatch in general.

https://www.amazon.ca/Raincoast-Sasquatch-Bigfoot-Evidence-Indian/dp/0888395086

Raincoast Sasquatch: Bigfoot, Sasquatch Evidence from Indian Lore Paperback – Jul 2003

by Robert Alley (Author)

With Illustrations by Pat Beaton
Edited by MikeZimmer

Thanks to both, I'll check that out, sounds interesting.   Illlustrated by our very own Pbeaton of these forums?

BFF Patron
On 5/20/2017 at 11:49 AM, ShadowBorn said:

Swwasas

I can relate with this. Yet here we are talking about them so they have restraint. How come Dr. j does not talk about this  on how they are as a flesh and blood creature. If we can figure them out as a flesh and blood creature then we can figure out where their bones are. It only makes sense. Each of us have gone out into the woods and ran into these creatures and have received some type of reaction that gave some meaning at some certain time. All those growls mean some thing to them but not to us except that we need to flee as a warning.

The growls I have received have been at dawn and on game trails. Sorry did not mean to change the subject.

Don't get me wrong.     Dr J was freaked out and scared out of his wits his first encounter and you can tell it has never worn off.     As far as myself and BF,  if I did things my dog did not like it would growl too.   But my dog would never have done any harm to me.   I don't blame the BF for the growl.    I was pushing it and it expressed displeasure in how I was treating it.   Probably if they could speak English it would have spoke to me to back off.    I have never gotten mind speak.       Yes they have restraint.     If I had been as close to a bear cub as I was the juvenile, it would have charged and tore me up.    But it perceived I was not a threat, and simply withdrew when I backed out and gave it some room to do that with cover.       

If you think about it most of their bones are probably very similar to ours to someone not very familiar with human anatomy and measurements.     Their femur, since they are bipedal, would just be more massive and longer.    The average human is not going to know that what the normal human femur measures.      Hands,  arms, etc would be quite similar just different proportions.        The skull might be different enough for most people to recognize it not human.     There is that double row of teeth some claim they have seen.       So bones may be found more often than we think by people who do not know what they are.       Once bones are scattered by scavengers,   you don't really get the whole picture of the dead creature.     Takes some educated investigator to figure out what animal a single bone was from.       I found a bone in my front yard one time.    Took me a long time to figure out what it was.     Large but very light.     It was a well chewed breast bone of an emu.        They run wild in this area and I have found tracks in the snow.    Speaking of Emu's.     The male makes a deep boom trying to attracted females and if you heard that in the wild for the first time,   it would really freak you out.   You ask me those largest birds are modern day dinosaurs.