Location Of Kentucky Habituation Site Available

Guest Silver Fox

Guest bsruther

Cedars make good cover , keep an eye out for the breaks. B)

Red Cedars make great cover and people don't venture into the middle of them very often (they are very prickly, juniper family, I think).

They wouldn't make good shelters though, as I said.

Like my wife says sometimes when it's raining: Oh no, Bigfoot's getting wet.

Or during the recent thunderstorms: Oh no, Bigfoot's getting hit with Golf Ball-sized hail.

She's got enough material to do a BF stand-up routine.

I guess they could dig a hole in the ground and make a BIG burrow. I mean, if Skunk Apes can live in holes, next to Gators, I guess Bigfoots can live in holes next to Ground Hogs.

Can Bigfoot live on pancakes alone?

A lot of food is left on plates, plus food spoils and is thrown out.

I imagine that a BF could live a long time off of dumpster diving, eating bacon and sausages, eggs, pancakes, hamburgers, do you see where I am going with this, and don't forget wasted salads. They could gain weight on that diet, and if a BF was disabled in some way those food findings could keep it alive IMVOHO.

Guest bsruther

A lot of food is left on plates, plus food spoils and is thrown out.

I imagine that a BF could live a long time off of dumpster diving, eating bacon and sausages, eggs, pancakes, hamburgers, do you see where I am going with this, and don't forget wasted salads. They could gain weight on that diet, and if a BF was disabled in some way those food findings could keep it alive IMVOHO.

Well, if crippled Bigfoot wants to come live in my woods, I'll give him all the eggs he wants, the chickens won't mind. Heck, I'd even make him a quiche, he'd never touch another pancake, after eating my quiche.

Well, if crippled Bigfoot wants to come live in my woods, I'll give him all the eggs he wants, the chickens won't mind. Heck, I'd even make him a quiche, he'd never touch another pancake, after eating my quiche.

Oh Man, I need that recipe! I *love* to cook, and I'm always on the lookout for new recipes.

Would you share it with me? :wub: Please.

New capture technique. Feed subject until it falls into a food coma.

Come to think of it. That worked on me.

Guest Silver Fox

Where did you see this video of a BF falling off of a curb? I would love to see it should this vid be available to watch. Thanks..

Not a video, just a report.

Oh Man, I need that recipe! I *love* to cook, and I'm always on the lookout for new recipes.

Would you share it with me? :wub: Please.

I have received today the absolutely best sounding quiche recipe I have ever read. Trust me, I'm making that quiche and hopefully I will not eat the entire recipe before hubby and son arrive home, but it could happen!

Edited by SweetSusiq

New capture technique. Feed subject until it falls into a food coma.

Come to think of it. That worked on me.

ROFLOL, Yeah, that worked for my hubby too :blush:

My friend, don't confuse evidence with proof. If there were proof or compelling evidence, Saskeptic has kindly volunteered to lead a search himself.

Please don't misunderstand me, I commend and admire your efforts in the field (as opposed to those that condemn me, among others, for not doing fieldwork. Believe me, at the first mention of that rarest of bigfoot variants, the cornfield bigfoot, I'll be the first on the scene). I hope you're the very one that does provide proof. But actual proof has been a long time coming, and we've yet to enjoy its fruits.

Does this mean if I should (May God Forbid) run into a BF in a cornfield, I should take pictures and call you immediately, or just call you first *before* calling up the police and National Guard?? :wacko: Darn, I used to like corn mazes..

Your confidence is quite misplaced, Silver Fox. You'll only be embarrassed for having championed mistruths about the project when the actual data becomes available.

:huh: What *actual* data are you talking about? Please share, I'm always so excited to learn new and true info about this project, even should it not be positive because I truly wish for the *truth* to be revealed. Thank you!

I am not exaggerating or speculating on anything at all.

All my information has been gathered from my research, and I am quite confident in it. Others are free to do with it what they will. As you already said, I am one of those dubious online sources.

Silver, I've *never* thought that you were a dubious source. :wub: