Killing Bigfoot

hiflier

BFF Patron

Glad I do not live in Texas.     Some innocent people might end up dead because of humans hunting for BF in an area.  

I doubt Randy was talking about a hoaxer in a suit getting shot though I'll give you credit for a nice attempt to change the focus away from what I think was his message.    If you really do have people shoot at bigfoot, other people may well be the focus of retaliation.     I, too, do not want to be around for a few years if people are really making a concerted effort to kill one.

MIB

Edited by MIB

Ah, I see. Yes, BF retaliating is one aspect, shooting an innocent bystander who's just in the wrong place at the wrong time could happen as well. Oh, and then there's that hoaxer...... ;) 

Edited by hiflier

I enjoy "Finding Bigfoot" and respect the cast, but this sounds more like manufactured "reality" rubbish. I for one will not be tuning in for this tripe. Armed good ol' boys running around shooting up the forest at night in order to protect folks - no thanks. 

Edited by OldMort
  • Upvote 2

They did a pilot show last year. I'll watch this over Finding Bigfoot any day of the week. Absolutely no different from anyone on here or elsewhere out trying to kill one... But since this is a tv show it will be just like all the other Bigfoot wannabe tv shows, Crap. I prefer to stick with the good ol' boys.

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to this show.

Nothing like a bunch of seasoned country boys having a good time in the woods.

Added bonus is they will have tools of the trade.

Triton are you on BBC?

Edited by Seatco
typo

7 hours ago, Seatco said:

Looking forward to this show.

Nothing like a bunch of seasoned country boys having a good time in the woods.

Added bonus is they will have tools of the trade.

Triton are you on BBC?

I haven't logged into BBC in several years, but yes I was on there for a good while before I stopped going there..

I wish them the best. I would much rather watch people trying to end the mystery than perpetuating it.......

• Upvote 3

Manslaughter, lol that's pretty funny. No one will ever be convicted of manslaughter for killing a monster ape... It doesn't work that way in the real world...

Of course they aren't going to bag one, being a reality tv show.. However they also do this on their own time and dime, so who knows, might actually have a body soon... Oh wait, we the public will never hear about that body though...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, norseman said:

I wish them the best. I would much rather watch people trying to end the mystery than perpetuating it.......

I completely agree. I saw the episode from last year. I will watch ,but of course we know how it ends.

No creature on a slab. If they exist, it will take someone like you to end the mystery.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron
On 1/28/2017 at 2:01 PM, hiflier said:

Ah, I see. Yes, BF retaliating is one aspect, shooting an innocent bystander who's just in the wrong place at the wrong time could happen as well. Oh, and then there's that hoaxer...... ;) 

In my experience alone,  my encounters went from friendly and playful to, very unfriendly in a few months with what I presume was the same small group of BF.   I did nothing but continue to look for them.     But I have no control over what other humans did in that period of time.    I can well imagine if I had ever drawn my weapon,  that the response would have been more unfriendly.    

As far as a hoaxer in a BF costume,   I think I would worry more about a BF thinking it was cute or funny and just hauling him off to play, especially if the hoaxer looked female like Patty.    Imagine the BF males disappointment!    Even a male looking hoaxer could trigger some sort of territorial defense or just outrage at trying to fool BF with a costume.