Protecting Yourself From Bigfoot

Anything loud and noisy that they wouldn't expect. Air horns, handheld panic alarms. Even a device than can play very loud and discordant music at the touch of a button. Two are even better than one - toss one in one direction, and hold the other. The noise effectively attracts attention and also "blinds" their ability to hear other things coming. They'll probably scoot. Might rattle a cougar or a bear too.

• Thanks 1

Jodie, I'm suffering a mighty spring chest cold (sucks, as I don't smoke). You've provided a belly laugh, and lately, that hurts. Please stop. :lol:

then its a good thing she didnt skip plan c and go straight to the more common approach expected in such a situation , the default ..........plan "pee"..........biggrin.gif

then its a good thing she didnt skip plan c and go straight to the more common approach expected in such a situation , the default ..........plan "pee"..........biggrin.gif

That might happen involuntarily without it being part of any plan. :lol:

Guest RayG

nah I got that beat nm, here's the ultra in defensive weapons against nasty Bigfoots or Aliens

Oh child, that is so puny compared to this:

40mmmachinegun001.jpg40mmmachinegun002.jpg

That's a four pound shell he's holding, and the weapon is labeled "the most powerful machine gun in the world that a civilian can own."

I couldn't get the link to work, so to see it in action go to youtube and search for '40mm machine gun'.

Of course portability is going to be a bit of an issue, but there's no denying the firepower.

RayG

Guest tracker

Oh child, that is so puny compared to this:

40mmmachinegun001.jpg40mmmachinegun002.jpg

That's a four pound shell he's holding, and the weapon is labeled "the most powerful machine gun in the world that a civilian can own."

I couldn't get the link to work, so to see it in action go to youtube and search for '40mm machine gun'.

Of course portability is going to be a bit of an issue, but there's no denying the firepower.

RayG

not bad RayG, but getting that into the mountains will be a prob. Here take one of these and call me in the morning. wink.gif

[media]

[/media

oops sorry brent got carried away, not much you can do against the big guys, a bright LED light and noise seems to work best and then retreat. they only want you to leave when they are aggressive IMO.

Edited by tracker

I think the most common technique to protect oneself from bigfoot is to invest all your time into believing that they don't exist and claiming that the totality evidence to the contrary is completely unconvincing.

untitled.bmp

Edited by JDL

Guest tracker

I think the most common technique to protect oneself from bigfoot is to invest all your time into believing that they don't exist and claiming that the totality evidence to the contrary is completely unconvincing.

How true, I know people who do this, smile.gif The only prob is when they do have any type of encounter they tend to crack. Nothing more pathetic then seeing grown men with weapons break down and cry and want run home to their mommies. JMO dry.gif

Another very effective plan would be to have a video camera on you, especially one that is auto-focus and works real well in all situations.

:lol:

Or get one of these:

Project-Grizzly-12.jpg

Another very effective plan would be to have a video camera on you, especially one that is auto-focus and works real well in all situations.

You'd then be in danger of attack from a blurry bigfoot.

You'd then be in danger of attack from a blurry bigfoot.

Nah, with a good camera, you'd be assured that no self respecting Sas would come near you.

Now if you carry the A-typical Sas encounter vid cams that are always out of focus and grainey then they would be all around you!

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic