Protecting Yourself From Bigfoot

Oh child, that is so puny compared to this:

40mmmachinegun001.jpg40mmmachinegun002.jpg

That's a four pound shell he's holding, and the weapon is labeled "the most powerful machine gun in the world that a civilian can own."

I couldn't get the link to work, so to see it in action go to youtube and search for '40mm machine gun'.

Of course portability is going to be a bit of an issue, but there's no denying the firepower.

RayG

Ya think?

Tracker will be falling out in a mile or so.........but your not leaving the trail head. Your probably not even unhitching it from your pickup truck.

Of course you could sit at the trail head with a radio and wait for me to "call for fire". Brush up on your grid reading skills will you? I don't want a "short round" ending up in my lap....... :huh:

Edited by norseman

Guest TooRisky

Is there really any way to defend yourself against an 800 pound muscular ape if it wants to harm you?

The issue here is that they don't wanna harm you... It is just that the males run from you, while it is known the female BF love the male human and run for them... Its said that the pretty boys and those that feel the need to wear cologne in the field drive the lady BF buck wild and they tend to make you there love slave... Now what will get ya killed is when her male BF buddy comes a looking for love and finds you in their love lair...

Edited by TooRisky

while it is known the female BF love the male human and run for them...

Not too far off of a few old Norse stories of the female "trolls" luring the men into their lairs.....

I sincerely hope that you guys are kidding. I already worry about:

Ticks

mosquitoes

snakes

raccoons

skunks

:blush: Now thanks to you guys and gals I'm afraid of both male and female BF.

HTG, I'm packing when we go out next time.

I'll just grab my handy dandy bazooka and head on out.. :blink:

Hubby can carry the bazooka, I'll carry the 60 gauge machine gun....

:rolleyes: I'm *not* kidding :(

Edited by SweetSusiq

I read somewhere, don't know if it is true or not, that the male bigfoot are very attracted to blonde human women. Just make sure you wear toboggan or scarf over your head if you decide to go camping, Susi. They have these neat little cotton scrub tech hats these days that might work also to cover your hair. ;)

Another very effective plan would be to have a video camera on you, especially one that is auto-focus and works real well in all situations.

:lol:

Or get one of these:

Project-Grizzly-12.jpg

How could that suit help if BF decides to pull you apart? It will help keep the pieces together until BF pulls the extremities off... :blink:

I read somewhere, don't know if it is true or not, that the male bigfoot are very attracted to blonde human women. Just make sure you wear toboggan or scarf over your head if you decide to go camping, Susi. They have these neat little cotton scrub tech hats these days that might work also to cover your hair. ;)

I was born with white blond hair, after all of this, it will just be white...

Yeah, Since hubby works with the surgery unit he has access to hair nets/caps. I'll wear that over my hair, encase my poor body in bullet proof armor, sling the bazooka on hubbies back, and I'll carry the machine gun.

If we are caught, how long will we be incarcerated?

Hopefully they will feel sorry for us and let us go as long as we have not accidentally killed numerous hikers... :blink:

God forbid we see a BF. We'll destroy the entire forest along with any hikers, and with my luck, The only thing that I will miss hitting will be the BF.. :D

Edited by SweetSusiq

under what circumstances?

This topic has come up before a few times. Anyways in brief just back away & l use a bright (LED) flashlight. Shooting at them can open up a whole new can of beans. ohmy.gif

JMO tracker, dry.gif

What about involuntary screaming? :huh:

Would that be a problem?

Edited by SweetSusiq

How could that suit help if BF decides to pull you apart? It will help keep the pieces together until BF pulls the extremities off... :blink:

Here is the video of the testing.....

Here is the video of the testing.....

So if a grizzly swings a "mean" 2x4 this suit is someones salvation? Too bad they didn't test with a chainsaw...a Griz is gona peel it open like a can of tuna. :lol:

I was born with white blond hair, after all of this, it will just be white...

Yeah, Since hubby works with the surgery unit he has access to hair nets/caps. I'll wear that over my hair, encase my poor body in bullet proof armor, sling the bazooka on hubbies back, and I'll carry the machine gun.

If we are caught, how long will we be incarcerated?

Hopefully they will feel sorry for us and let us go as long as we have not accidentally killed numerous hikers... :blink:

God forbid we see a BF. We'll destroy the entire forest along with any hikers, and with my luck, The only thing that I will miss hitting will be the BF.. :D

Someone "with access to hair-nets" from their workplace....and I wonder why my health care costs are increasing??

Needing a M-60 & bazooka to go into the woods?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Tongue in cheek or not, it gives one pause. :blush:

not bad RayG, but getting that into the mountains will be a prob. Here take one of these and call me in the morning. wink.gif

[media]

[/media

oops sorry brent got carried away, not much you can do against the big guys, a bright LED light and noise seems to work best and then retreat. they only want you to leave when they are aggressive IMO.

That MIGHT , just might work against a 30 foot tall bigfoot, but he'll probably just pick up that tank and take it home.

I carry my .45 for any close encounters, though I'm more worried in the woods about the human kind than BF. Honestly I'd react no differently than a strange person or a non-aggressive animal if I ran into one. No sudden movements, remain calm and cool and try talking. Unloading a magazine would be my last last resort after any other avenue failed.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic