Protecting Yourself From Bigfoot

maybe the best way to protect yourself might be to leave 'em alone.......thought about it like this, considering as much time as ive spent in the woods ....if they are out there,theyve had plenty of chances to 'get me' if they wanted to & so far so good.

besides, you might shoot some fool in a suit. if it were the real deal that got nasty,well, im usually armed so id have to try my best in the given situation,thats all anyone could do, imo.

• 6 years later...
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2011 at 5:44 AM, Guest said:

Ive heard alot of tips and advice over the years for people who come into contact with bears whether by accident or choice. Give the forum your best tips on dealing with bigfoot. How should a person protect themself if they encounter a bigfoot?

1.  READ THE ENCOUNTER REPORTS if you feel that scared.  These are people coming into contact.  What they relay back:  for the most part, don't worry.  OK, don't worry.  I mean, all of them survived, and almost without exception (I said *almost* ...but even they survived pretty much unscathed) sasquatch don't lay a mitt on people.

2.  Read about how to deal with bears.  The encounter reports (see why you read those?) pretty much say the strategies are similar.

3.  Read about how to deal with gorillas if you're still worried.  The encounter reports (see why you read those?) seem to indicate animals that behave similarly around humans.

And if you need more, go here:

Edited by DWA

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic