Can We Solve This Before October 20, 2017?

hiflier

Hi Everyone.

Is this the year to put the Sasquatch question to rest? We have the tools, the technology, the researchers, the databases, and the knowledge. We have people in the field, a professor at Idaho State University, DNA labs, and just about everything we need to verify this creature. So is this the year for success? Spring is just around the corner now and we know what to look for, how to kook for it, and what is needed should we find something in the way of remains. We know how to avoid losing the specimen, in whatever capacity it is collected, and we know each other.

We are dispersed all over the U.S. and Canada, know the hot spots, understand the creature's requirements, it's methods of hiding, and what attracts it. Is all of that enough to produce something solid for verification of existence? And would such a goal be motivating enough to mobilize everyone toward the task of finally bringing Sasquatch into the realm of science? In this, the 50th year anniversary of the PGF, is it time for everyone to push all out for discovery?

Just depends on who gets lucky with a body. I doubt it will happen again this year. Seems like all the people and groups thats been trying to kill one for awhile now just simply doesn't have the slightest idea what they are doing. And nothing but that body or body part is going to do it. And finding a dead one or a body part will prove harder than killing one. Our group is not going to kill one of ours to prove anything to anyone. We simply don't care if they are proven to the public. And all the tools and databases, ect you mentioned are about as worthless as that professor from Idaho state when it comes to proving Bigfoot to the public. It would be easy enough to get done, to be quite honest, if I had the heart to do it. Sadly I do not.

Guest ABSMs

Seems like the trend is gradual chipping away at the mystery. A video clip here, reports there, a TV show there. Hard to see 2017 being the year the quest, question, is put to rest. 

Why not focus upon trying to identify potential government whistleblowers. After all, if the gov't truly doesn't know of their existence (or has piles of bodies on ice somewhere) then Russian Hacking is the least of our worries.

If you live in an area where you truly believe you are finding evidence all the time than the next course should be to train hounds from pups

to follow nothing but that scent .

Hounds men know to train dogs to only follow , coons, rabbits  , big cats etc...

Just spit balling here but sometimes the old methods of tracking work better than , drones , thermal and every other new gadget out there.

Edited by 7.62

Because whistleblowers aren't proof any more than a photo is. Bindernagel's trackways in snow video with the difficulty those trackways present for a viable explanation beyond Sasquatch is good sound logic. Won't get that from a whistleblower. Thanks to Trogluddite I have a fresh pile of Maine reports to chase down. Since this is the first day of Spring I will utilize this early date to assess the data a bit deeper and formulate my plan for the field. My backpack is packed and ready to go. I'm ready to go. And 2017 just feels right.  My cost at this point to get out there? Gas and food.  

A whistleblower with photos (to document the provenance)  and forensic evidence (piece of flesh) might be compelling.

Indeed you are right, Yuchie. If such people exist then vetting their motives would be challenging. It would be difficult to gain such a person's trust as well. In other words there may be better avenues for that person to pursue than an unknown member of some BF Forum. After all, they would be placing themselves into a very risky position. At the very least it would be taking on the economy and corporations that depend on natural resources for profit and wealth. No one would know that better than a whistleblower especially if they know it's historically been a hush-hush subject.

Seatco, IDK, the more I learn about this animal the more difficult getting close to it. That's why chasing live ones is like hunting snipe. Every year some have to die somewhere for whatever reason. Gas, food, a plastic bag, and a saw for the bones. Oh yes.........and snow melt.

Admin
18 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

Our group is not going to kill one of ours to prove anything to anyone. We simply don't care if they are proven to the public.

Yeah, right.  You have not just one, but a bunch of them tracked down and could get a type specimen any time you wanted, you just love them too much...  :lol:

That's the weakest excuse there is.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

Our group is not going to kill one of ours to prove anything to anyone

And no one is asking you to- but the things don't live forever for pete's sake. Just keep an eye on an old one and when it croaks simply bring it in for study. No harm in that is there?

BTW, been meaning to ask you, what size motor in the bass boat?

Edited by hiflier

Guest Waggles
11 hours ago, Yuchi1 said:

Why not focus upon trying to identify potential government whistleblowers. After all, if the gov't truly doesn't know of their existence (or has piles of bodies on ice somewhere) then Russian Hacking is the least of our worries.

The correct answer is "No", you can't solve the BF mystery this year or any other year. 

39 minutes ago, Waggles said:

The correct answer is "No", you can't solve the BF mystery this year or any other year. 

Hey, That's the spirit!

In truth though saying one can't do something is a good way to get a re-doubled effort. So a hat tip to you for the reverse psychology lesson ;) 

• Upvote 1