The Sasquatch In British Columbia

steenburg

I live an hour down the road so I will be there for sure. You going to be there opening day? We met at Harrison for the green tribute. I sat with sebastion and his wife at dinner along with a photographer whose name evades me, do you know his name tom?I think he was with you on the rock walk....he told me that story at dinner.

I live an hour down the road so I will be there for sure. You going to be there opening day? We met at Harrison for the green tribute. I sat with sebastion and his wife at dinner along with a photographer whose name evades me, do you know his name tom?I think he was with you on the rock walk....he told me that story at dinner.

I will be there at the opening on May 12Th. Barry Blount is the name of the photographer. He lives in chilliwack B.C.

Thomas Steenburg

Update on my last response to your question BigSlick. I recall that Barry Blount sat at my table at that dinner. When you say rock walk are you referring to the exposed hoax attempt? There were several people along on that outing, I am not sure which person you were asking about?

Thomas Steenburg

Update on my last response to your question BigSlick. I recall that Barry Blount sat at my table at that dinner. When you say rock walk are you referring to the exposed hoax attempt? There were several people along on that outing, I am not sure which person you were asking about?

Thomas Steenburg

no, it wasnt Barry, I met him in the conference room. This guy was a member of the BC scientific cryptozoology group Seb is part of, and hes a professional photog who was off to Germany after the conference. Im sure he said he was on that trip where Brisson was hoaxing the rock throwing. He told the story and it was the first time id heard it. Im sure you know him.

Have been informed that Hancock house plans to release the book May 12 2012. Hopefully there wont be any more delays.

Thomas Steenburg

Thomas, Good luck with this project. Realistically, these things are getting tougher. My project should be out to the public in 2012 as well. Again -- good luck, and all the best.

Glen (lookoutman)

Thomas, Good luck with this project. Realistically, these things are getting tougher. My project should be out to the public in 2012 as well. Again -- good luck, and all the best.

Glen (lookoutman)

What project is that? I don't remember you saying anything about this before?

Thomas Steenburg

• 1 month later...

Just an update. No delays in the release date but I have heard that Hancock House has again changed it's mind about doing all of the photo's, and there are a lot of them, in color.

The reason, Cost prohibitive, I was not happy hearing this for in my opinion all color would be the difference from a very good book to a great book.

Thomas Steenburg

Guest Hirsute

Sebastian's wife here...Myron was seated with us at the John Green summit. He was our BCSCC photographer for the conference.

• 2 weeks later...

Look forward to buying and reading it Tom! I must be old school because I love the feel of a book rather than reading off of a screen. Plus you can't get Tom to sign your kindle or ipad, well I guess you could lol.

• 2 months later...

Just an update folks. I have received an advance copy of the book. It will be available from Hancock House as announced on May 12Th, 2012. to coincide with the Sasquatch exhibit opening at the Yale museum. all systems are go. Just a personal observation, both Chris and myself went through it several times correcting little typos here and there. Hancock house editors also went through it a number of times, and I still found a few that slipped through! Has there ever been a book without any typos!~ LOL

Thomas Steenburg

Sebastian's wife here...Myron was seated with us at the John Green summit. He was our BCSCC photographer for the conference.

Im sooo bad with names, tho I did remember Brissons and the rock throwing story. Nice to hear from you I sat beside sebastion, the racehorse trainer. how are the boys? bigger im sure....

Guest vilnoori

I saw the book and the boys today. The book looks intriguing. The boys are getting big. It is shocking the way kids shoot up every time you turn around. LOL