what is a "scientist" ?

MIB

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Do you have a link to this thread Triton.  I'm guessing I read it before but I'd like to revisit it if possible.

Twist, you actually posted in it.

1 hour ago, TritonTr196 said:

Twist, you actually posted in it.

I tried to watch the first Booger Blitzkrieg video in that thread with headphones on. The Tarzan yells are unbearable. In the future, may I suggest using substitution sounds that don't make people's ears bleed?

22 minutes ago, Redbone said:

I tried to watch the first Booger Blitzkrieg video in that thread with headphones on. The Tarzan yells are unbearable. In the future, may I suggest using substitution sounds that don't make people's ears bleed?

lol yea there's a couple of us that makes videos in the group. I've actually spoken to him about that. This was the first ones that he ever used those crap sounds for so it was kind of a learning experience for him.

3 hours ago, dmaker said:

Triton, what are these videos proof of, exactly? 

You gotta watch the videos to know, but I'm guessing to a skeptic like you, absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 1

I did. I thought you said you had posted proof of a charging bigfoot. There is nothing even close to that in those videos. I can't even see anything that is remotely bigfoot shaped in the flir footage. Sorry, but I don't see anything compelling in those videos, much less proof. But I'm sure that is just because I'm a skeptic, right? 

Triton, I've went through these a couple of times now and, I'm sorry, but it looks like a bunch of adults playing games in the woods at night. There is a lot of 

" ...we're surrounded by boogers..."

"..there's one right up on the ridge.."

"..one just throwed a rock..."

but absolutely no exposition. Just narrative. Spooky, scary narrative. Even the sounds recorded don't sound much different than anything I've already heard on any given night in a forest. There is nothing visually compelling at all. If I didn't know better (based on how people vouch for you), I'd think you were pulling our leg. 

Thanks for sharing, but I don't have a clue why you would call that proof of anything other than grown adults walking along a road at night pretending they are being stalked by "boogers".

Sorry.

Edited by dmaker

I expect no less from a person like yourself on a public forum. You must really be a pathetic person to non stop cry all day long on a forum trying to dispute everything every other member says. Maybe if you actually went out into the woods, and I'm not talking about your backyard like you are accustomed to, you might actually learn a few things that sitting all day on a forum being jealous is not going to teach you... I don't even know where you live, but if any where in the southeast, I'm going to publicly on this forum, invite you to one of our private camping trips. You might even have a good time, and I can assure you'll learn a few things to help you come out of your shell....

I don't care if people call me a liar on a public forum. It is a public forum where anyone can say what they want but in real life it doesn't work that way, I think you really need to experience a few things for yourself and then maybe you could become more reliable when you speak. No more banter about these videos, because even as a skeptic you've lost that credibility.

I never called you a liar. I never even suggested it. Not sure where you got that from. I can't help it that your videos show nothing. If you can't handle commentary on videos, then don't share any. Especially after saying they contain "proof" of a charging bigfoot.  

I don't live anywhere near the South East. I am in Canada. We have plenty of woods and remote areas, and I've spent lots of time in them. But what, really, does that have to do with you sharing a video that has nothing but people walking around in it pretending to be scared? Beats me...

2 hours ago, dmaker said:

There is nothing visually compelling at all. If I didn't know better (based on how people vouch for you), I'd think you were pulling our leg.

This is calling someone a liar, whether you used the word or not. And you did it again in your last post. Looks like you never read the rules of this forum. But seeing you can't even accept some help in your journey, and you really do need help, I see no point in even conversing with you anymore. You're one of the reasons this forum is dead in the water. Never once have you offered anything constructive, even as a skeptic. I find it funny that people even respond to you on this forum.. See ya later.............

It's not calling you a liar. Quite the opposite, in fact. I went out of my way to say that based on your reputation here, I assume you are not pranking. 

You forgot the part where I said I don't care. I've been careful to keep my name out of this stuff for almost 30 years now. If I/we were going to prank, I'd be doing it for fame and fortune, but instead I keep in the background and do my craft. However some in this video likes their names out there. To each their own. I go as far as most of the time I won't even let my name be mentioned in our videos or on podcasts. That's the way I like it. But you're saying that an entire group of people were just putting on a prank show for what ever reason. None of us has made any money doing this. In fact we spend huge amounts of personal money doing this. If we were going to prank, we would have idiots running around in suits like everyone else. Instead we just put out what actually happens on a rare chance. Lot of our videos are boring as it's analysis work, and not encounters but when we do have an encounter we will post it the best we way we know how. Plainly and truthfully as it happened. Our group has a great reputation for analysis work, above all we would never ruin our reputation for some prank. So sorry for you that some people actually does research and has encounters on a rare night, but that's how it happens in the real world and not on some forum. And quit with the liar thing, I've already explained that to you.

I never said, nor do I think, you are pranking. I simply don't see any evidence of an encounter at all in that video. Plenty of dramatic exclamations, etc. It's hard to believe that on a road, albeit a dirt road, but not an old logging road, or a remote road that requires 4x4, but a perfectly normal dirt road that you are there "surrounded by boogers"? The video does not bear out all the drama found in it. 

There is also several mentions of lights in the woods. Does your group believe that bigfoot and orbs go hand in hand? How would you account for that?

You must admit, those videos have been artistically, let's call it, amped up? The narrator using words like "monsters", etc? The added tarzan yells, etc? It does not come off as a simple, scientific analysis video. It comes across as entertainment. Just my opinion, of course. 

Edited by dmaker