Olympic Peninsula Nesting Area Update

BobbyO

SSR Team

Here's an update for those of you that are interested.

20 plus nests found, many woven uniquely, wildlife biologists been there saying no Bear, no Bird, two rocks found in the immediate vicinity that appear to have been hit on each other or hit on something, and the nests are allegedly identical to that of Gorilla's.

Unfortunately it is not thought that anything subject related has been back to them for at least a year however.

Enjoy..

www.blogtalkradio.com/monsterxradio/2017/05/14/bigfoots-bedroom-update-on-the-nesting-site-in-washington 

• Upvote 2

Did anyone gather at least a hair sample? A nest would contain ample evidence, one would think. 

SSR Team

You need to get some of those candle things in your ears sharpish D, that was explained clearly in the update linked and previously..

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Thanks for the update.  I'm interested in these nests BF related or not. 

This is the cool thing IMO, whether it's subject related or not, it would appear to be undocumented behavior from whatever species made them anyway which is very cool.

15 hours ago, BobbyO said:

You need to get some of those candle things in your ears sharpish D, that was explained clearly in the update linked and previously..

This is the cool thing IMO, whether it's subject related or not, it would appear to be undocumented behavior from whatever species made them anyway which is very cool.

You mean I would have to listen to it? ugh, no thanks.

^^^^ Says the guy that spends a whole lot of time on a Bigfoot forum.

We should be studying you.....

:)

• Upvote 1

SSR Team
43 minutes ago, dmaker said:

You mean I would have to listen to it? ugh, no thanks.

Well put quite simply, don't ask anyone, or me specifically, any questions then if you haven't even got the decency to listen or read what is provided to you on a plate.

It's not the first time neither Fella.

You've got an extremely poor habit/character trait right there.

39 minutes ago, norseman said:

^^^^ Says the guy that spends a whole lot of time on a Bigfoot forum.

We should be studying you.....

:)

Why would they do it ?

Aside from mental illness, why would anyone spend a second around a subject that they firstly have no interest in and secondly don't even think exists ?

People have been making extremely negative noises about this forum lately, and i completely understand why when it's membership consists of people who are clearly doing nothing but trolling witnesses etc and who bring absolutely nothing to the table of the subject in a positive sense.

It's utter madness.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

Well put quite simply, don't ask anyone, or me specifically, any questions then if you haven't even got the decency to listen or read what is provided to you on a plate.

I don't mind reading anything linked to me, but I'm not eager to sit through an hour long "monster" podcast to get to whatever lame excuse was offered to explain the lack of biological evidence collected from a supposed nest. If I missed a comment regarding collection of hair samples in a different thread recently, then forgive me. I will go back and check.

And if you are referring to the mama bigfoot thread and the LFTBM costume connection. I understood the previous comments fine, I just didn't make the same significance. Anyone can place any image they like in the front of a video clip. It does not create a connection. 

13 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

Aside from mental illness, why would anyone spend a second around a subject that they firstly have no interest in and secondly don't even think exists ?

Who says I have no interest in bigfoot? Not I. I don't believe there is any real chance that bigfoot exists, but I find the topic very interesting. Maybe it is time you put your big boy pants on and realize that questioning claims is not "trolling the witnesses". 

Edited by dmaker

28 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

It's not the first time neither Fella.

You've got an extremely poor habit/character trait right there.

Why would they do it ?

People have been making extremely negative noises about this forum lately, and i completely understand why when it's membership consists of people who are clearly doing nothing but trolling witnesses etc and who bring absolutely nothing to the table of the subject in a positive sense.

It's utter madness.

You'd have to wonder whether anybody reads your signature.  And it is indeed a weirdness of which I can't even get the first glimmer of understanding.  There is only one way I treat a topic I feel about the way bigfoot skeptics do about this.  It's called "avoid."  It's called "sanity."

Who else comes online and stays for years...and their latest post indicates they haven't made an honest effort to come to grips with anything anyone else has put up since their first day?

Edited by DWA

^^^

Says the guy who recently resurected over a dozen 7 year old threads just to listen to himself speak. Do us all a favor and just stand in front of a mirror next time, will ya?

• Upvote 1

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic