The Presidential Memorandum of March 9, 2009.

Branco

I've read the memo twice and it's going take me some time to absorb the terminology. I also want to look at any follow up memos as well. Seems like a pretty short window was given for the response timeframe so I need time to assess what that means along with the timing of the memorandum itself in order to place things in context. Hope you're not in a hurry ;)

It is about climate change. 

It resulted in this Executive Order:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13514

Executive Order 13514 of October 5, 2009

Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and to establish an integrated strategy towards sustainability in the Federal Government and to make reduction of greenhouse gas emissions a priority for Federal agencies, it is hereby ordered as follows:

What am I missing?

BFF Patron

I think Bill Nye the science guy should be in charge of all further political party platforms and executive orders......   he has integrity. 

Candidate for revival.....  http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/09/bill-nye-saves-the-world-season-1-review

So, how does this circle around to bigfoot? Was it supposed to suppress bigfoot knowledge or awareness somehow? I don't think it was very effective. In that time frame you had the Falcon Project greenlit, however many seasons of Finding Bigfoot and various other bigfoot documentary series, Bill Munns publication, a community college course on bigfoot by (Not A) Dr. Johhny Dagger, etc, etc. If anything, the U.S. seemed more focused on bigfoot than ever after that memo.

Edit:Oh,I get it now. It's going to be the logging industry argument again. Ok. 

Edited by dmaker

9 hours ago, Martin said:

It is about climate change. 

It resulted in this Executive Order:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13514

Executive Order 13514 of October 5, 2009

Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and to establish an integrated strategy towards sustainability in the Federal Government and to make reduction of greenhouse gas emissions a priority for Federal agencies, it is hereby ordered as follows:

What am I missing?

Martin: This memo is just the tip of the iceberg. It required EVERY dept of the federal government to issue detailed procedures, rules and protocols to implement governmental control of ANY scientific work. That applied to any school, college, university, contractor, sub-contractor or any entity that received, directly or indirectly, funding or grants from the U.S. Government. It also required ALL departments and agencies select, hire or promote someone "qualified" people to oversee the program. (Not stated but understood by the wording, that person would be in tune with the President's agenda.) The memo, and the subsequent R & R's established by departments and agencies, also REQUIRED that scientists snitch on and openly challenge the work of others whose findings did not jive with the administrations goals and desires. There were millions of dollars and man-hours spent by departments, agencies and contractors that would "insure scientific integrity'.  

I watched and read hundreds of the documents generated by the various departments and agencies to comply with Obama's memos. At the time this was going on, Dr. K and Dr. S were involved in the DNA work on what they believed might be a unclassified hominid (human). It was a little more than odd to find out that in the original version of the Department of Health & Human Services plan for compliance to the memo. there was, near the end of that document, a statement that prohibited the conduction of tests or examinations of humans without their written permission. In the numerous documents made public by the D of H & H S since that initial document was released, that is not mentioned. (Somewhere out there in the digital world of OZ, I'm sure it can still be found, but I couldn't find it after hours of searching.)

I found it somewhat odd that Dr. S met with with someone from the staff at the NF&WS animal forensics lab in Ashland (once, and possibly twice) before the announced that no DNA was found on J's boots, and that the other sample he examined was from cross bred bear. Why did he go there? To compare what he found to that lab's samples of the real thing?

The existence of BF has been known by governmental departments and agencies for over two hundred years. Maybe they'll 'fess and let all the 'nay-sayers' know.

9 minutes ago, Branco said:

The existence of BF has been known by governmental departments and agencies for over two hundred years.

How do you know this?

39 minutes ago, Branco said:

Martin: This memo is just the tip of the iceberg. It required EVERY dept of the federal government to issue detailed procedures, rules and protocols to implement governmental control of ANY scientific work. That applied to any school, college, university, contractor, sub-contractor or any entity that received, directly or indirectly, funding or grants from the U.S. Government. It also required ALL departments and agencies select, hire or promote someone "qualified" people to oversee the program. (Not stated but understood by the wording, that person would be in tune with the President's agenda.) The memo, and the subsequent R & R's established by departments and agencies, also REQUIRED that scientists snitch on and openly challenge the work of others whose findings did not jive with the administrations goals and desires. There were millions of dollars and man-hours spent by departments, agencies and contractors that would "insure scientific integrity'.  

I watched and read hundreds of the documents generated by the various departments and agencies to comply with Obama's memos. At the time this was going on, Dr. K and Dr. S were involved in the DNA work on what they believed might be a unclassified hominid (human). It was a little more than odd to find out that in the original version of the Department of Health & Human Services plan for compliance to the memo. there was, near the end of that document, a statement that prohibited the conduction of tests or examinations of humans without their written permission. In the numerous documents made public by the D of H & H S since that initial document was released, that is not mentioned. (Somewhere out there in the digital world of OZ, I'm sure it can still be found, but I couldn't find it after hours of searching.)

I found it somewhat odd that Dr. S met with with someone from the staff at the NF&WS animal forensics lab in Ashland (once, and possibly twice) before the announced that no DNA was found on J's boots, and that the other sample he examined was from cross bred bear. Why did he go there? To compare what he found to that lab's samples of the real thing?

The existence of BF has been known by governmental departments and agencies for over two hundred years. Maybe they'll 'fess and let all the 'nay-sayers' know.

^ Summary:

Federal Government issues procedures for research for which they are paying taxpayers $$

President uses memo to push his climate change agenda and requires departmental oversight to ensure compliance

Agencies attempted to follow the rules and communicated guidelines

Ketchum and Sykes unsuccessfully tested for bigfoot DNA

Of course you need someones permission to use them as a science experiment

I don't see any evidence that Sykes went to the NFWS and even if he did I wouldn't find that strange because he was in the neighborhood and interested in wildlife.

The memo was about toeing the line regarding climate change. If the department didn't tow the line there were whistle blower provisions. Pure and simple. This was news at the time it was released.

• Upvote 2

The DHS portion where they were prohibited in doing tests and examinations of humans without their permission, is indicative of prior examinations, and likely DNA tests on something that was part human.  No other reason for this odd qualifier - as the DHHS would not be doing human research at any rate other than diseases that affect humans.

I'd say getting permission from a BF would be somewhat difficult.

8 minutes ago, FarArcher said:

The DHS portion where they were prohibited in doing tests and examinations of humans without their permission, is indicative of prior examinations, and likely DNA tests on something that was part human.  No other reason for this odd qualifier - as the DHHS would not be doing human research at any rate other than diseases that affect humans.

I'd say getting permission from a BF would be somewhat difficult.

Only in bigfootery would the President of the United States of America issue a memo affecting the entire government and likely costing millions of dollars to hide the DNA study of Melba Ketchum.

Wow.

I had been under the impression that the involuntary testing ban was regarding HIV or the like while never figured out the blatant attempt to hide Bigfoot DNA.

Thank you Branco and FarArcher.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Martin said:

Only in bigfootery would the President of the United States of America issue a memo affecting the entire government and likely costing millions of dollars to hide the DNA study of Melba Ketchum.

Wow.

I had been under the impression that the involuntary testing ban was regarding HIV or the like while never figured out the blatant attempt to hide Bigfoot DNA.

Thank you Branco and FarArcher.

What would determining whether or not someone has HIV/AIDS have to do with a completely different scientific determination by testing their DNA?

DNA analysis of a human has nothing to do with testing for HIV/AIDS and patient privacy.  

3 hours ago, dmaker said:

How do you know this?

If you are naive enough to even think they don't know, you seriously underestimate the government's capabilities and don't understand the relationship between this government and its binding ties to the dozen or so groups that stand to loose a LOT if BF's presence in this country is confirmed. There are thousands of older retired state and federal employees of the departments, agencies, commissions, police agencies and boards who will confirm the existence with folks who do field research, if those folks approach the retirees in a civil, serious, respectful and confidently manner. Now, if one wants to spout off that you don't think BF exists, they'll agree with you in a heart beat, just so that have to listen to you.

Branco, you know this via the testimony of thousands of ex employees? Did you speak to them? How do you know there are thousands? Seems a large number.

Edited by dmaker