Mystery Ape in california

norseman

Well it's on par with almost every BF video we have so it's got that going for it!!!

Can't see much but I'd assume it's an escaped or released chimp, poor fella.

Guest OntarioSquatch

It seems it's a clump of tree leaves that's being misidentified due to pareidolia

57532910.jpg

4 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

It seems it's a clump of tree leaves that's being misidentified due to pareidolia

57532910.jpg

60316370.jpg

it is not like an escaped ape never happens in CA.  I think that if anything has ever escaped, it's done it there.

On 6/9/2017 at 2:55 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Or a chimp that's being misidentified due to pareidolia? B)

In the clip they showed on the news you can see a black creature with arms and legs moving through the tree tops. The oddest part of it is that there was no mention of anyone even planning to track it down, which were it a chimp they'd be inclined to do in light of how dangerous they can be. If it's an escapee,then  it's habituated to people, I doubt it would be hesitant to approach human dwellings, in search of food, for  too long, as the hills proffer little  a chimp would be apt to eat. 

Bear in mind, in these parts when a bear comes down outta the hill into these communities during the day, it gets all day coverage. The last one had the first days footage,from both the ground and from the helicopters each of the networks sent out.  The second day repeated the footage, coupled with follow up interviews  with those whose houses and lifestyles were most effected by the bears presence. Then the third day they interviewed the people whose dog  chased the bear through their yard. So if that was a chimp, they're staying awfully quite with a story that would surely bring in audience shares

• Upvote 1

My browser says the video can only be streamed in the US.

Can anyone embed it for those of us in Narnia  Canada please?

1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

My browser says the video can only be streamed in the US.

Can anyone embed it for those of us in Narnia  Canada please?

Here's an attempt at embedding the same clip from a different broadcast.