Incorrigible1

Who All Are On DWA's Ignore List?

29 posts in this topic

Well, I'm pretty new here so it feels bit presumptuous to add my name to the list already but it seems I have, indeed, made the grade. As for disputing facts...I'm a happy disputer of facts since 1968!

Facts only come upon discovery and study of the creature. Everything else is purely speculative at this point. No matter how many reports you read, or how many testimonies witnesses put forth, the observations are meaningless if you're looking for facts.

it's hard to dispute unproven conjecture. Therefore, your statement regarding disputing facts is hot air.

Show us a proven, testable fact based on credentialed expert (of which you are not) testimony and we can discuss.

You deal in hypothesis, not fact.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC

All science deals in hypothesis. Even now, Einstein's relativity is being tested over and over again by many scientists, you never know....

Even though I believe DWA is wrong about several things, I've yet to see anyone properly refute his main claims. All he's received so far are a bunch of fallacies from people who don't even know what evidence is or how the scientific community operates. To make matters worse, a lot of these people are ISF denialists who wouldn't even want to understand it.

Anyway, I think the only facts we can be absolutely sure of are raw observations made from our own first-person perspective. Everything else is theory in one way or another. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

But at some point the rubber has to meet the road.

We are not dealing with quantum physics. We are dealing with basic biology.....

17 hours ago, norseman said:

But at some point the rubber has to meet the road.

We are not dealing with quantum physics. We are dealing with basic biology.....

Some where in around 700 million acres of forest?. That's a lot of dense brush and forest to cover.

Reports say this things all over the US, crossing roads, interrupting hunters, charging military men, speaking telepathically to people etc...... It appears to be in most places occupied by humans and seen regularly.  The question should be where doesn't the BF go?   As Norse stated, at some point the rubber has to meet the road.  

1 hour ago, See-Te-Cah NC said:

Facts only come upon discovery and study of the creature. Everything else is purely speculative at this point. No matter how many reports you read, or how many testimonies witnesses put forth, the observations are meaningless if you're looking for facts.

it's hard to dispute unproven conjecture. Therefore, your statement regarding disputing facts is hot air.

Show us a proven, testable fact based on credentialed expert (of which you are not) testimony and we can discuss.

You deal in hypothesis, not fact.

Yeah, but that's totally not understanding how science works.  What more would one need to have to go out and prove it?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

I have long since stopped wondering where the heck you all think this body you want IS COMING FROM.

Look for pretty well camouflaged soil disturbances where they buried it.   Camouflaged like special forces behind enemy lines .. plus 10% more sneaky.

MIB

Edited by MIB

43 minutes ago, DWA said:

Yeah, but that's totally not understanding how science works.  What more would one need to have to go out and prove it?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

I have long since stopped wondering where the heck you all think this body you want IS COMING FROM.

Yeah, science works by reports of eyewitnesses and the opinions of blowhards. Got it.

The body you speak of isn't coming from reports alone. Remember, you were talking facts. Your lecture is a further display of an argument devoid of such 

Who's list is it that we are ignoring? Never heard of him.

Edited by wiiawiwb

1 hour ago, MIB said:

Look for pretty well camouflaged soil disturbances where they buried it.   Camouflaged like special forces behind enemy lines .. plus 10% more sneaky.

MIB

And the huge piles of large rocks laid by hand to protect it.

1 hour ago, Twist said:

Reports say this things all over the US, crossing roads, interrupting hunters, charging military men, speaking telepathically to people etc...... It appears to be in most places occupied by humans and seen regularly.  The question should be where doesn't the BF $&@* ?   As Norse stated, at some point the rubber has to meet the road.  

If by rubber meeting road you mean successfully retrieving a type specimen, then I would have to say that I'm not convinced that'll happen. Nearly half of reports aren't even sightings, and of the ones that are sightings, most of them are brief glimpses. These reports span over many decades, and almost always involve a tremendous amount of luck on the witness' part.

Another key aspect to this is that there has been interference at times by beings who seem to be capable of predicting exactly when and where something goes down. If it's happening the way I now suspect it is, then our chances of getting a type specimen are non-existent.