When is the last time a well funded expedition when out for a few months looking ?

^^^ Read that post faster than a hot knife through butter. If Sasquatch is there it looks to be a place not lacking in food- or competition for food. Makes for an unpredictable situation one would think. So be safe out there, Yuch. Good work, and good luck on the skeleton bone search. If you find a pile of prey bones check for tooth impressions similar to large central Human incisors- especially on the rib bones? And even more especially if the bones are in a pile as opposed to messy and scattered around like a bear would do. Dead hogs with crushed skulls, broken ribs that look more like trauma than broken from biting. That kind of stuff probably doesn't last long in the heat and humidity and with all of the insects and vermin but one never knows.

Might even be better I everyone just keeps moving and not stop unless something obvious presents itself.

That's why the SS .45-70 Guide Gun with high meplat hard cast bear loads is slung over my shoulder. The ghost ring peep sight and tritium front blade make for quick target acquisition as we calculate anything getting serious will be up close and personal.

8 hours ago, Yuchi1 said:

Bottom line, the Kiamichi's are full of bear and hogs. They are usually big & black which possibly creates the catalyst for misidentification, especially if a person's mindset has already been pre-primed to be looking for something else.

Maybe, if the person only heard the thrashing in the woods. If there is a visual on it, I am convinced a seasoned outdoorsman would never be fooled into believing a black bear or hog is a sasquatch.

Given the video evidence available of participants still visibly agitated in recounting their experiences, it is compelling evidence that your "maybe" is likely more of a definite maybe. With ~49 alleged visual encounters, 40+ tree felling incidents, a dump truck load of rocks supposedly being thrown at them along with a host of ancillary incidents including shootings with no validated forensic evidence presented and IMO most reasonable people would conclude some sort of mass hysteria may well be in play.

Edited by Yuchi1

Franzoni, who was part of Byrne's 5,000,000 Bigfoot expeditions, concluded that IF Bigfoot was real then he was paranormal.

They searched hard....

Food for thought.

Respectfully disagree as what I/we experienced on multiple occasions was a F&B entity that bled, left handprint and destroyed property when antagonized.

IMO, suspect they may be able to deploy infrasound in a manner that causes confusion, time and space disorienting effects which would account for some of the perception of paranormal attributes.

• Upvote 2

^ Was that during your time with the GCBRO?

I believe Franzoni believed that "IF" bigfoot was real then he had to be paranormal because they had been well funded and searched very hard. 

My opinion is derived from multiple incidents in multiple locations.

The Byrne expeditions serve as compelling evidence that a pile of cash and "searching hard" are no panacea.

IIRC, Edison said discovery was 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration. Luck probably factors into that equation as well.

If BF is paranormal because it cannot be caught, same could be said for catching an honest politician.

A friend has often stated BF will be brought in by a 15YO squirrel hunter that shoots them in the eye @50 yards.