Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss The Bigfoots? (2)

masterbarber

On 6/28/2017 at 10:41 PM, 7.62 said:

I disagree

I watched the video norseman posted but that's exactly what I mean by a video that too far away to see the creature clearly .

I mean a video like this if it's ever captured of a Bigfoot .

Skip and start at 2.10 or so

Something this clear and zoomed in would be impossible to fake.

https://youtu.be/ODyB9i6bGwQ

Any wildlife biologist by viewing something like this of a bigfoot would know they are looking at a real creature and not a suit.

Humans can be fooled within mere feet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2017 at 5:38 AM, norseman said:

How well tracks are left behind? Depends a lot on the substrate..... And in the PacNW often times the only place that will hold a track is along waterways. Such as in the case of the PGF. Or chewed up ground in the case of new roads or logging or construction sights.

Normally either the ground is too rocky and hard. Or it's a foot of pine duff which is like a sponge, any where else.

It wont. You will never be able to rule out a hoax 100 percent.

IMG_0615.JPG

That is the most clear of any version of that video I've seen....and I have to admit it looks like a hoax seeing it there.

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

That is the most clear of any version of that video I've seen....and I have to admit it looks like a hoax seeing it there.

The independence day video is very odd in the way it starts. What prompted the camera operator to point at the exact location where the being emerged? Is there any context to this - an interview with the person taking the video for instance.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, MikeZimmer said:

The independence day video is very odd in the way it starts. What prompted the camera operator to point at the exact location where the being emerged? Is there any context to this - an interview with the person taking the video for instance.

The logical answer is of course the camera operator is involved in the hoax.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious. How many people here use trail cameras to try to document bigfoot? Norseman has stated how many cameras he uses and how he deploys them. Anyone else?

• masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NathanFooter said:

I use to deploy 2 or 3 up around my research areas along predatory travel corridors.

Hi, NathanFooter. Can you say why you don't deploy cameras anymore? Was there any special reason that you stopped using them?

3 hours ago, LeafTalker said:

Hi, NathanFooter. Can you say why you don't deploy cameras anymore? Was there any special reason that you stopped using them?

When may car was stolen in southern California I lost all of my research/outdoor equipment.   

I just have not rounded up enough to replace them just yet.  

1 hour ago, scottv said:

How long did you deploy them? I'm guessing no bigfoots showed up but any good wildlife photos?

I deployed them for about a month at a time.     

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Hi Nathan, I've been remiss on welcoming you back so........WELCOME BACK!! :) Are you still in the PacNW?

Thanks, good to be back.   

I am still here in WA and am getting out in the field fairly often.  

3 hours ago, LeafTalker said:

Oh dear! Sorry to hear about the stolen gear! Yikes!

Hope things get better soon. 

Thanks,  things are back to normal and  my research is once again my focus.

Now, back to the topic.    :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scottv said:

Did you get any wildlife on your cameras?

Yes, I had gotten photos/videos of turkey, deer, raccoon, coyote and bobcat over the years. 

I had them stored on my hard drive  ( stolen ).